London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
Wow, a few on here doing their best to prevent support comments being logged, that's all they are a simple message to be read, you will not be getting replies for christ sake or holding anything up, it will be a count off amount in support and x amount against and basic bullet points of content, I have worked in such Council depts.
Uggy the site is so simple a 2 year old could do it, I have said before click on Zoom's link you register with your e-mail address and a password of your choosing, erm…. that's it.
We all have an opinion on Cali and this has been done to death now really. Anybody who wants an update needs to email Camarco and exert pressure there. Personally, I’m happy to wait as I’d rather have a fully bullish RNS informing of 4 wells in production, plus gas production. If anything negatively price sensitive had occurred then we would have had an RNS to that effect. I would rather wait until all equipment to produce from 4 wells, plus gas is commissioned and stable production flow rates have been achieved. Happy to hold, all looking very positive here for the remainder of 2019.
Stephen on podcast after news released on wn stated california was immenient. Clearly not now and I'm not bothered about it. My point is it would be nice for s and s to update us. When good arrives they are on every possible site. When no news, its just shut up shop.. Delays happen on oil but an update on california would help s and s need a lesson in customer service
I can't think which it was, Angs/Ukog, canvased for the bb to write in favour of a planning app'. There were so many I believe it put the application back a month or more to allow the council to digest all the comments.
The swampies naturally also responded in great numbers, they read these bb's.
A few questions on the bb's would no doubt give you the full details.
Crikey, their website is a minefield! What is the link as I can't find one.
Cadeby is a different matter. They were not expecting to encounter liquids at the WN-A2 site so why would they apply in advance ? When it comes to Cadeby/WN-B I can't see how any company would apply for a oil storage facility on a 24% cos.
When it comes to the cores & volumetrics whilst we would all like to see this information Rathlin as a private co. are not required, as I understand it, to release this information.
Why wasn't this done beforehand?
My understanding was they had about a 1 in 4 COS of an oil discovery in the Cadeby, so it's not like it was a zero chance. So why wasn't this contingency already built in ahead of time, ...just in case.
Despite DB from UJO bending over backwards to praise Rathlin, it looks to me like they may have got caught a bit 'flat-footed' on this one.
"Standard Consultation Expiry Date - August 15, Internal Target Date Sept 11, 2019".
This looks like it may delay things for months, after reaching TD, ...with essentially the entire summer going by without conducting the all-important flow tests.
Oh, and by the way, where's the further information on the cores, or well-log analysis?
And where's the updated volumetric estimates?
Despite DB talking about Rathlin in interviews like they're BP or Exxon, ...before just recently, I'm not sure if I had ever heard of them before in my life.
OK, rant over.
Just disappointed to see this potentially world class discovery sitting there, collecting dust.
just my opinion
Hi Uggy, no its for any member of the public, I live in Hertfordshire and they have my comment up for all to see. Really think it will help if they see some support, imagine if there are 500 people who comment and everyone is totally against it, it will carry some weight in their summing up.
Wow, a couple of large delayed trades just gone in. Their loss I think.
Asking for an update on California is not de-ramping.
I sincerely hope we're not bought out after the EWT. If a major is involved they'll be wanting the entire license area & WNB will be drilling to prove up the areal extent of WN & target the Cadeby Reef prospect at the optimal reservoir thickness.I believe that Cadeby will be huge & I would hate to see us miss out on that.
Is this only for residents of the area ?
Yes PDMSPiper the market always wants news flow we have atleast 4 weeks until West Newton flow testing which means UJO will fall as they have no significant news coming out but RBD has multiple significant news catalysts coming out of their other projects in the next few weeks any success on California and Parta and we should easily see 1.5p-2p before we start testing West Newton
RBD looks like a buying opportunity down here into Parta and I know some are deramping California but no doubt in my mind that will come out positive, 2-3p shareprice on West Newton testing and I expect West Newton will get bought out by a major shortly after
Good luck and have a good weekend
Talking about the inevitability of both RBD and UJO drifting back to their respective placing prices. It always happens during a long flow test. The MMs need to make a market so with no news due for a few months while awaiting flow test results they will drift the SP down daily to shake out weak holders. Traders seldom want to hold through flow testing. They don’t like being locked in. With no more significant news due it is inevitable that UJO will drift back down towards 0.17. It just will. It’s inevitable.
What are you babbling on about
In answer Luckyman2, I always expected both UJO and RBD to drift down to our respective placing prices. RBD have fit the buffers at 1.1. What was UJO placing price? 0.17 wasn’t it, still a way to go there then. 0.17 is next UJO support. I expect it to drift down to there during the WN EWT. What was the verdict at the Wressle planning meeting yesterday? Does somebody know something we don’t?
Looking at both the Site plans & Location plans that have been submitted for the Oil Storage Tank ( thanks Zoom for link) it really is in the middle of nowhere, very barren and the nearest buildings are farm steads.
In light of that I would expect planning consent to be granted if all the constraints can be met, these constraints read as generic and even include manure slurry etc so not just pertaining to Rathlin.
For those invested still in our interests to register with the Council Planning Dept which will allow supporting comments on behalf of Rathlin's application.
A few recent posting gems from our resident bell hatted fool, Luckyman2:
Thursday 17.36: “It will be good to see Fraser's TR1 saying that they no longer have any shares in UJO.”
Lol, So you don’t know that TR1s are not issued at 0%. The last threshold is 3%.
Friday 07.23: Commenting on the UJO directors options to buy when the share price reaches a premium of 30% to today’s price in July, Luckyman says: “Can exercise at 30% premium but why would they.
They will be looking for a 300% premium . imo
Lets get this well test on its way and over and done with so we can start to get the offers flooding in”
What are you talking about you Clown. They are an option to buy, not an option to sell ROFL.
Friday 08.38: “I think the options are in place more for a buy out than anything else. imo”.
What? What are you talking about? Directors options are part of annual remuneration. What does it have to do with a buyout?
Over 7000 posts on LSE and it seems you still do not understand even the basics of what you are commenting on.
Now you come on here making more idiotic fear-mongering comments. Maybe you should go back to the UJO board and start whining for an RNS on what the outcome was of the Wressle planning meeting yesterday. Surely you want to know? Are the company holding that information back? Why?
"Someone know something we dont?"
LOL...yes the mm's know the weak holders can easily be shaken.
Still drifting down.
Strange when we have so much potential.
Someone know something we dont?
I have registered with the Council as there is a comments page where you can support / object / neutral. Trust me there will be a lot of the public giving objections therefore the best way to counter it is to show that some of the public support it as well. If we can show that it is not one sided with Nimby's / Swampies then the application has a chance to go ahead.
I have made my comment, the first person to do so, and have given several logical reasons why I think it should be approved. Can I suggest a few more on here do the same, its so easy to register, basically an e-mail address and password.
Planning application for 199 tones of oil storage submitted by Rathlin. 1350 odd barrels.
Yes, we've had holes in buckets and sand dunes, just waiting for donkeys appearing:)
I am hoping that we get an operations update next week.
West Newton ,Parta or Cali.
Give us something to talk about.