AIM IP specialist Tekcapital to sell or float all four portfolio companies 'within 2 years'. Watch the full video here.
London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
You say they might sell WK and MT .
You then say a few million wont buy a mine .
Ha ha ha.. really.. a few million..
Dont you mean the few Billion they get for selling both assets ?
So say they sell at a low 3 Billion .
500 million to proceed and dividend 2.5 billion to SH .
Now go away .
years away from what billious ? years away from nine open cast mines producing from proven resource base with a 75% holding, from multiple pit heads at a second area ? The fact is with enough money thrown at it it will be months not years for significant production and simultaneous and consistent upgrading of resource estimates. Now a sale of say wk and a chunky jv will provide potentially a major with infrastructure and experience to push things through and us a free ride or the financial clout to ameliorate the process ! Did i understand that correctly ?
Now if Eur wanted to build processing, roads,housing ect to turn the region into a smaller brother of the bushveld,ALONE ! then that would take years,but at the end of those years a solo eur would be multiples of £,s sky the limit there, but to produce enough and prove up enough for a multi bagger from here ??? Months id say ! 18 perhaps and lets not forget that on that journey the sp would rise SIGNIFICANTLY with each milestone.
Why are you here billions? Are you trying to save us from impending doom or are you shorting?
What many fail to understand is that on paper assets alone do not command the valuation many are looking for. Eua need to demonstrate sustained commercial and economic mining.
The current ncap is to a large part underpinned by a bumper sale. That's why any rns that gives glimpses of anything else does not boost the sp. Comparing to the likes of HOC, POG, CEY eua is years away.
^^^ Somehow managed to reply to the wrong thread!
I think the market is really on edge about EUA - look what happened when AC sold his shares. I think there will be a drop, but doubt it’ll be by as much as that.
Yes, RosGeo’s assets (not EUA’s) have already been proven - extensively drilled with feasibility studies done. It’s an amazing opportunity for EUA.
But what about everything else EUA owns?! None of that is proven - only a relatively minuscule part of WK has a DFS in place.
Again, just trying to add balance... ensure that people reading this have the facts.
Genie- so what’s a negative outcome ?
For me initially I expected an FSP before early Feb (as supported with my RNS guess ) The landscape since then has changed significantly and in my view positively with significant upside compared to 2 months ago .
Perhaps if you were counting on an FSP being completed by now I can understand de -risking or some some may call it paying off debts if your in over you’re head .
EUA for me is as easy as being patient and simply waiting for the Board to announce when the deal ,JV or whatever other form of releasing value from their assets is deemed to be the best route .
When big money is in play we can expect shenanigans so If the share price does drop between now and the re-rate I will happily add to my position.
Yes bumble I agree. Investors could take equity, provide debt and forward buy. Forward sales are a few years away. But it maybe cheaper and help with equity/finance negotiations if we can raise cash via shares. That's my view.
Good luck shipmates.
Following on from the last 2 RNSs we should now break free of our " Holding pattern "
Legend has it Septic Lil has the world record for holding multiple items at once. !!!
FLAGGONS of ale
There's all manner of ways of raising "cash" if required.
Are we really going to welcome people in without some commitment/benefit?
We could forward sell?
You seem to be forgetting that we, and I repeat we, are holding a basket of metals the WORLD IS GOING TO NEED!
Caw you say
"Or binding offer relies on us having x amount of cash in the bank"
Seriously... a buyer will pay multi billions for eua... but need 50m odd to be raised separately. Heard it all now.
Adding access to over 100m Oz to the fundamentals helps!
I believe that Fridays announcement will cause the SP to drop, if it moves at all. That is based on my experience of AIM in general, and this FSP specifically.
Let me guess, I'm one of TW's goons, or I'm secretly short and I think comments here actually have the power to move the price? Pathetic.
That's twice you've brought it up, why would having valid concerns mean I have to sell everything... I've already derisked such that I'm comfortable with a negative outcome here, and the rest of my holding is in til the end. I believe this company has unbelievable potential value, I just don't know what they're doing to realise it any more.
Ha ha , that’s not bragging Genie . I don’t class my number of shares as considerable . Most long term holders on here have multiples of that.
EUA is not my main holding but all the same when posters like you come on here casting doubts on information given in an RNS like Friday as negative just makes me cringe , clearly you have an agenda . Telling us all you are a holder but spinning negativity on a positive smells an awful lot. As you are so intelligent I’m sure you can figure out on your own what I can smell........
You are clearly uncomfortable with holding EUA I’m guessing it will be you selling on the bell tomorrow??
Good morning Aviz and all.
I agree that this is all being done in cooperation with potential buyers. However, if Mac is correct and this is an asset sale, finance may be needed for further exploration of the Rosgeo sites. Remember, the option is only for 2 years and the clock is ticking.
Thinking the same, ‘negotiating power’
Look we can do it ourselves so put up or shut up
Or binding offer relies on us having x amount of cash in the bank to start mining or the ability to do so at speed
A prospective "partner" is NOT going to get anything for free.
I strongly believe that there's more to come here but I said it on Friday and I'll say it again, whatever happens the company is worth a lot more than 26.5p!
Woke with a thought this AM. It surrounds the anology of a hess game being played between buyer and EUA. The thought is, they are now playing off each other, they are wworking woth each other to secure a common and stratically agreed goal. Evidence:
1. Obviously, the appointment of the new director;
2. The securing of the ffurther nine licences;
3. The EGM to allow for possible dilution. And that's a wierd one. If the buyer buys whole of EUA they are going to need money to mine....immediately. I doubt the Japan factor will want to utilise the Sinosteel funding option, and they have the own funds ....but.....if the buyer waits until securing the purchase and then calls and EGM to authorsie capital raise, it will have lost three weeks.......so does it make sense that the resolution is passed beofre the sale takes place; and
4. It feels more like startigically working together, where time is of the essence.......not against each other, which implies the deal, in premise, has been done.
By the way, AREALDARTAGNAN, humble-bragging that you have 400000 shares is not impressing anyone. I have 500k and I have doubts about the company, being invested doesn't mean that I can't have open questions about the peculiar was EUA seem to be going about this sale/no sale/partial sale.
Mac, I appreciate your posts. But my sentiment on this company is indeed "swinging positive to negative". Suspension initially was based on an interested approach, so behind the scenes we're what... 14 months into this process? No tabled bids, no named interested parties, and the board are announcing that they are cracking on with expansive joint ventures with RosGeo, and establishing a customer/co-investor base in Japan.
I personally can't imagine negotiating a full or partial sale with multiple parties while taking such specific strides in terms of the company's long term future. If purchased, a buyer can't turn around a renegotiate terms, they're locked in. So either there's one buyer and purchase is contingent on these things happening, or EUA is going to sell WK, maybe MT, and go on as a JV company. If that happens, a few million quid won't buy a mine and that's all EUA have in the bank. It could cost hundreds of millions for the new 5 core sites to be brought up and running, as well as the local infrastructure to support the scale up. This board seems to think that that money will pave the way for a beautiful future and an infinitely recurring annual dividend, as well as a fat special dividend upon sale...
I have doubts, and I have both long and short term memory. This thread was about the SP predictions Monday, and last week there was also a massive Friday RNS followed by a drop in SP (yes, it spiked up, and from that spike it was down 8.6% by close Friday). If the SP goes up, it will be a massive deviation from what has become the norm, and frankly I think anyone who doesn't see it coming is selectively blind.
He's just another one for the green Arealdartagnan, he swings from positive to negative all of the time, just check his posting history and you will see.
Could be the bidders are not wanting to pay more than the equivalent of £7 per share but the board are wanting £15 per share
Are you being serious ?
Please help me understand how Fridays RNS is negative ??
Should I sell my 400,000 + shares on the bell first thing Monday morning ?
GeneGenie - I myself take a somewhat pessimistic view of this share (going by this BB’s standards so adjust accordingly!) but surely there has to be some gains come Monday? We’ve dipped over the last week so a small correction must be on the cards? That said, I agree that a full and final sale looks highly unlikely. I’ve noticed that more posters seem to be floating the idea of go alone/JV in the last 6-8 weeks so I’m sure the market will be of the same mindset. Still bags of potential here but the happy clapping brigade on here must be feeling somewhat foolish?
Fingers crossed for a positive five days trading
"This announcement in particular smacks of desperation"
hardly a company in desperate measures .
get A Grip !