Reaminder of my 40% fund has been put into AFR this morning Now here comes the flack.......
Q4 2014- Q1 2015 will be big for exploration I would like to know what others views are on AFR production guidance for 2015 and beyond
2014 outlook In May 2014, Afren and its partners completed an extensive 2,716 km2 marine 3D seismic acquisition programme across OPL 310 and the neighbouring OML 113 licence. The objectives of the seismic programme were to establish the full extent of the syn-rift play and further dip-closed structures on the acreage post the Ogo-1 discovery. Processing of the seismic data is ongoing with fast-track and time-migrated seismic volumes expected in Q3 and Q4 2014, which will be followed by further drilling. Detailed well planning and engineering studies are underway in support of the drilling timeline.
Now what if the reserves that are due any week/month come in at over 500MOB net to AFR this is the primary reason I have invested in this company again. Also the Kenya Expo program looks set to deliver some serious big oil numbers if it comes in.
My only large concern right now is the Ebola situation in Africa, I don't know if enough has been done but there are 1,000 British soldiers and medics out in the thick of it now, along with 1,500 Americans along with 6,000 other medics and soldiers from all over the world if it is not going to turn soon it never will.
I have been buying allot of oil producers recently and as of today am 100% committed back to the market! now that is putting my chips on the table I wonder what others will do in the next few days and weeks to come.
What is the point of the post you made "Taipan Link"?? This relates to block 1. We are block 11b. Were you aware that these blocks are 1300KMs apart by road? There is no relevance at all in my view unless you can explain this better.
Taipan announces increase in prospective resources in BLOCK 1 Kenya 1,303MMbbls of which Taipan have a working interest of 260 MMbbls (20%) ....Afren are drilling 4 wells in this Block, might get an update at the end of the month in the statement , pretty sure they own the other 80%
Oriental, as misrepresented by Afren". Indimi also described as most outrageous Afren's misrepresentations that "the agreement was conditional on pioneer status being confirmed for Ebok which occurred in October 2013". According to him, the pioneer status was officially confirmed by letter dated May 15, 2013 and by an official certificate dated September 5, 2013, adding that both dates well in advance of the October 2013 date misstated by Afren. Indimi also stated that there is no such thing as an "Amendment Agreement," erroneously referred to twice in the first paragraph of Afren's press release under this heading, and a total of eight additional times in the subsequent paragraphs. He stressed that an "Amendment Agreement would have been an agreement to agree and there was and is no such document". "Such careless reference to fictitious dates and nonexistent documents as the basis for its infamous charges in this section only serves to confirm the absence of truth and the complete irresponsibility of Afren and of the report summary attributed to WFG in making these and the other consistently false and unsupported defamatory allegations contained in its October 13 release," he added.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.