Chain Im hoping that I don’t get a response today or tomorrow. My reasoning is that an update is imminent. C.H/company have always responded within 48hrs. Im a great believer that in certain circumstances ’no news is good news.’ I’ve been very fortunate with my investments in our company over the years, that is going to be the case in the coming weeks and months.
Good Morning all Bubble Let’s see what sort of response is given to the recent email. I’m hopeful that it will be very soon, very soon indeed. I’ve got no issues or concerns because whilst we are waiting on the permits, securing rigs, contractors the BOD are utilising funds from the placing and striking deals. I’m hoping that such updates are within the update. We were told, in the most recent interview, that we will not be getting snippets of ongoings but will only receive an RNS bone until there is a nice chunk of meat on it.
KP4 Hope you are well my friend. Let’s see what feed back there is from the company/C.H. It must be manic having to strike deals in the current market. As for topping up, all credit. I will not be adding at all now and just going to sit on my holding until mid 2023 when I will decide to remain within the AIM market or sell and increase my blue chip investments. I would prefer the company was sold but C.H/BOD need at least a good 12 months from the drill commencing to getting the company to a realistic valuation. We all have our own views on that but let’s be patient. You take care and will catch up in due course pal.
Srdody Your assumptions are correct. During Covid we secured the Cyclone drilling rig on a without much hassle and completed the drill within record time. Core samples were acquired from 12 of the reservoirs, representing the first in situ core data from this part of the Paradox Basin. When restrictions were lifted we were made aware that securing the Cyclone rig or any rig for that matter would be difficult. I would be happy with securing a single rig but what we have to remember when rigs are secured by other companies it’s in excess of 3 months at a time. Maybe the Company are waiting for Cyclone whom know the area like the back of their hand. It would be nice to get some feedback on this. I personally think we will be close to securing a rig but let’s see what comes back from the BOD.
Good morning all Regarding the above, updates/RNS, an email has been forwarded to the company. We are now into August and I was under the impression that we would have some form of confirmation by the end of July. I’ve asked for some guidance regarding the permits and how long it will take, realistic time scales, to complete the 3 drill program from permit confirmation. believe a realistic time is 4-6 weeks for each but would appreciate this being confirmed. Srdoddy I agree that 2022 is passing us by at a great rate of knots but we were advised that the drills would commence 2nd half this year and there still is plenty of time but nevertheless would appreciate this being confirmed by the BOD/C.H moving forward.
Another green box after my thread, wonder who and what that could be about. That’s funny Argyle. Let’s see what response is given by the company. If he has emailed good crack because there are enough individuals on here that spout off a continuous, repetitive load of nonsense, ask question of others, question the integrity of the board when it is not called for, and have not got the balls to email the company putting to bed their doubts. Good morning all.
Evan Will you share the email sent to C.H. I have just copied and pasted your thread to the company.asking them for transparency. We are patiently waiting for an update, only to read that the CEO has emailed you, giving you the impression that we should stick to the Williston for now. This is not acceptable and thanks for sharing this with the board. When I get a response will share it with the forum.
Good morning Ezhik I’ve been having problems with my laptop.. Ive been texting quicker than normal cause my laptop posts when it sees fit. Sorry for the grammar issues. I missed out permeability also. I’ve ordered the new iPad which will be delivered tomorrow. I was emailing the company regarding the permits, midway through it was sent and it did it again. Bloody annoying having to apologise.
If anyone wants to see what reserves are booked you have to go into the 2C contingent resources which are. 26,870(mboe) 2U unrisked prospective resources 203,000(mboe) Once the wells are drilled 16-2, 36-2, 36-3 we will know exactly what we have got. We can all make assumed calculations but let’s get to the drilling programme. We know there are moveable hydrocarbons and the peristyle of the oil is of high grade. Rather than go into the Arithmetic side, those that want to know what our prospects are go to the presentation on the 12th May.
and I will still be here until July 2023 unless the company is sold beforehand. My main holdings are AZN, MCRO, RBS and LLOY. I have nothing to gain by giving others false hope. Srdoddy, V111, KP4, myself all invested for the same reason, we seen the potential within the company. The downside is that you get other individuals scaremongering spouting a load of nonsense, is unnerving for others, they panic and sell. It’s a natural instinct. What I try to do is create a little positivity in the hope they don’t and why because I know for a fact what a little gem we have got, it’s called ZEPHYR.
The reason I defend the stock is because I’ve been part of the company for many years. The research that has been done, the land that has been purchased , the oil reserves within the Paradox, previous estimates of course very little has been extracted. If memory serves me right I believe Colin said around 10 m/b/o. When he became CEO, got the team and partnership that is present, I had faith in him moving the company forward and this is what he has done. There are some investors on the forum who have held their shares off the back of my positivity, input and that pleases me because they have seen gainesSo sometimes it is good to keep focused and positive. I’ve made a nice profit but I believe there is far more to be made an ll
I think it’s time to scrap this laptop. My portfolio of shares , well at least 75% of them, were purchased on the back investors, LTH in the op any, Their positive feedback, guidance and I have made some decent friends over the years. I just hope that you are able to sit on your holding because I’ve no doubt whatsoever you will be rewarded.
CHAIN I’ve always taken advice from those individuals who have been invested in a stock for a number of years. It works for me. My portfolio of shares , well at least 75% of them, were purchased on the back investors, LTH in the op any, Thor positive feedback and guidance
Laptops sending the texts on it own accord! Try again. I am happy to sit and see it out, let the management team drive forward. It’s all about trusting them and I understand why people don’t, won’t, can’t, especially when their capital is tied up. I’m not trading on T2, T3, T5, T7, T10s but there are individuals who are and they need updates.