If you would like to put a question forward to our webinar guest speakers Sapan Ghai, CCO at Sovereign Metals, Will Holland, CEO at Europa Oil & Gas and Rick Guiney, CEO at MicroSalt please submit them here.
Well that's it, I've dug out some more cash and x2 small top-ups since top slicing last week.............I'm hoping for once the price goes up when I top-up rather than the usual drop! Come on Hemo get these shorters out of the way and confirm next funding steps - exciting times and sooo much better than the old days of the Mint funding fiasco!
As an LTH I needed some cash so did a small top-slice last week and I can't believe it's dropping and with all the recent positive RNS's, for me this share has de-risked so much more than 4 years ago from when I started buying. Wish I had more cash to invest but I'm happy to wait until at least the end of phase 1 clinical study of Car-T and for me the funding is not an issue, as we have Prevail onboard and a financial plan is already in motion now we have FDA approval for phase 1.
Good luck all.
Thanks Edzi, yes that's good enough for me and the information is pretty sound with regards to current position at GRL and hoping any potential dilution for existing shareholders won't decimate us..................If only they would update us on mining progress and give us some idea of the current gold totals, as that's the big issue - are they still struggling with decent gold pours and if so then we might as well write this off.
So exciting after 4 years of up and main down price tennis and funding issues etc..........I've been averaging down which seems like a life-time of money for me and now have 1,213,344 shares and finally breaking even at 3p!
Really looking forward to 2024 and going clinical and I'm holding on to my shares for a lot longer as I think the potential here is worth waiting for and the Hemo party is just getting started :O)
Good luck all LTH's!
Well that was a nice surprise to kick-off 2024, like many I had that sinking feeling of losing my money on yet another AIM gold stock and to be fair, from Bill's previous email reply to me he's come good and given GRL 6 months of breathing space and also other funding options are on the cards. From my understanding GRL can't delist the stock from AIM as part of the agreement terms so hopefully by end of Feb 2024 the accounts will be published and stock relisted:
'AIMSL is entitled to terminate the Standstill Agreement with immediate effect on the occurrence of certain events, including any breach by the Company of its obligations under the Standstill Agreement, where the Company's Ordinary Shares are delisted from the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange or any step is taken to effect such a de-listing, and/or where any insolvency proceeding has been commenced or applied for against the Company or its subsidiary GoldStone Akrokeri Ltd.'
Good luck all LTH's and let's hope the new operations management team can finally get some decent gold pours going within the next 6 month period - it's pathetic but I feel so grateful that I may not actually lose my money but let's see what happens but it sucks to be a pawn in this game of chess!
It's looking like we've lost here, they are jumping through the hoops to default non-payment of loan at Shareholders expense.............I've written off a substantial amount as in my opinion very little hope left but I would very much welcome the opportunity to be proved wrong by BT!
I just had the same Pumpky, tried 100k and could buy 50k so bought some more but annoying to get the fees @50k when I wanted 100k...........I was already fully loaded but just broke-out the 'emergency beer fund' cash and will check the price tomorrow for another top-up if possible before the golden RNS lands!
Thanks TommyD_19 and Wigster77...........just been burnt on a few lately and SNG I think have a pretty hefty management salary bill plus research/operational expenses etc. A partnership agreement would be amazing but just wary of the failed P3 has got to be a stigma for some companies but as always I'm hoping the science comes good here and failed P3 can be put behind us with the new mini P2.
Good luck all and I'm hoping the price doesn't drop further but if it does I will (foolishly) top-up and hope to recoup my losses in 2024 sometime all being well!
I'm a long suffering shareholder pre-covid and like most wished I had sold during the hype and before the last lot of P3 results came out...........I've topped-up a few times to try and bring my ugly average down and I'm thinking of topping-up again at these low rates, but my biggest concern (besides no update on new P2) is the cash-flow. From my estimate they had around £17million in June and probably getting through around £5million every 6 months, so around £11million left in Jan 2024.
With the shareprice so low what are LTH's thoughts with regards to any potential fund raising in 2024? I can only assume the management team hope the new mini-P2 will be successful before the cash runs out and then when the share price start to recover again they'll do dilution for a fund raise for the next year to get to P3 again?
Agree, Whereisthegold and it did surprise me how quick BT got back to me and yes he could be spinning us a line but then again why bother as we're already delisted and it's not like any of us can sell to bring the share price down. My thoughts are that GRL has a very strong chance of going under due to the debt and lack of gold delivery ............but there's a small amount of hope and a long shot as I personally think BT is trying to turn this around and gold prices are increasing so they may be able to secure new funding and BT does have some weight in the industry - IMO
As always, good luck, I was also foolish enough to get caught-up in 4D and that was a very quick and bitter end for all shareholders so I understand the risks here and it's gone very badly this year for sure!
To my surprise Bill messaged back, which has given me some confidence again - see below his last sentence as obviously he can't share any sensitive market info but he did confirm the below which may help ease some worries for LTH's:
'We are working on a number of developments that should have a positive outcome for all shareholders this always takes a long time but hopefully we will have very positive news soon.'
Good luck all and we may have good news soon............
For what it's worth I've just emailed Bill Trew (email@example.com) via his Paracale Gold email adds requesting any info with regards to the debts being called in, low gold pour etc . Obviously little hope of him responding and it's feeling like this was engineered for failure but then again Bill is an investor via Paracale Gold............I'm almost writing this off as another foolish penny stock investment but holding out 10% because of Bill's interest at Paracale Gold but I can't help but think that this has been pre-planned what with the recent accounts issue!
Good luck all, as luck is our only positive with this share!
It is a very odd situation as no update on the accounts to be relisted again but good to hear they've renegotiated the loan extension which means they haven't given up on shareholders just yet but the very short extension timeline makes no sense unless..............they're about to deliver a motherload of gold (unlikely), or they are looking to get another loan to pay off the existing loan, or they're just buying time and hoping they win the lottery , or that was the best deal they could get and hope to renegotiate again when they fail to deliver and probably will get a penalty or higher interest rate on next loan deadline (most likely outcome). A right old mess and very frustrating but there's still a chance we may not lose everything yet!
Feeling like this is going to end badly, hoping my investment isn't wiped-out but the recent RNS is saying otherwise but in my opinion they seem to be prepping us for the loss............no choice but to hang about now until they're ready to reveal their plan!
Just to update that I didn't get any response from GRL which is disappointing - not even an acknowledgement of my message via the website, I guess our only option is to wait and hope we hear something soon. I've now emailed them directly and will post an update if I hear anything.
Good luck all LTH's
Just for fun I've contacted GRL via their website requesting an update with regards to their financial reports and when we will be relisted back on AIM, not expecting an answer but you never know as be good to have some hope again with the share being relisted and surely we're due a gold pour update soon as we're now getting into September! Good luck all.....
Yes hopefully Alhambra7, I can't see the accounts being that complicated it's not like there's a lot of profit to calculate!! There must be something in the finance of the business that either didn't appeal to the last accountant or simply GRL chose a bad time to change accountants in advance of the filing date. Either way let's hope they get this share relisted soon and for once they deliver a better gold total to lift this dismally low share price.
Sigh...............what a mess GRL is - any ideas for relisting dates when the new accountants have finally had a review of the GRL accounts - I had hoped by the end of July but I'm guessing now by the end of August now! I run a small business and I know I could request from my or any accountant to get my business accounts in order as a priority in a matter of a couple of weeks if you're happy to expedite with additional costs, so I'm assuming GRL are for some reason playing a waiting game with the usual disregard to share holders but let's see what happens. Good luck all LTH's.