good work judge....why have HuR not done their duty and extended the AM....and assuming it is done...then the BH can then decide 2022 or liquidate HUR with the creditors THEN being the priority....even though it seems BH best interest then may be to keep going...first real poking by the judge
email from HUR to my emails sent the last two weeks02 Jun 2021 11:05
Thank you for your email.
We have received a number of emails regarding the timing of the General Meeting requisitioned by Crystal Amber Fund Limited, and we have prepared the following response which we are sending to all shareholders who have contacted us on this matter.
In accordance with the Court Order received on 24 May 2021, Hurricane Energy has convened a meeting of the Company’s shareholders on 11 June 2021, where the Company will seek approval of the restructuring plan from its shareholders. The associated Shareholder Plan Meeting Notice is available on the company’s website at www.hurricaneenergy.com and has been mailed to shareholders. Further information regarding the Shareholder Plan Meeting will be published on the Company’s website in due course.
As stated in its 19 May 2021 announcement, Hurricane Energy is currently considering the content of the requisition notice received from Crystal Amber Fund Limited pursuant to section 303 of the Companies Act 2006 (the “Act”). Hurricane Energy will respond in accordance with requirements of the Act and make a further announcement in due course.
RE: EMAIL MR JUSTICE ZACAROLI - REQUEST SANCTION HEARING BE RELISTED FOR AFTER 7 JULY25 May 2021 12:37
I hold shares via Interactive investor platform. I have regular voting right stuff posted through the platform in past... nothing for HUE at the moment... Can others inform when they see their voting rights appear for II or any other platform. fingers crossed, rather see whats left burn away that except the BOD crap give away
Spending 'just a bit' of our cash on share buy backs12 Mar 2020 23:36
(Me....Daily reader and chuckler....rare writer..) Question i know has been addressed before and I was/kind of still am all for Hurricane using vast majority of current banked cash (guessing £170m ish??) for future growth. BUT doing simple numbers ..Share buy back...could we not afford 'just a little 'splash of cash £30-50million on possible buy backs at 8-10p range. I understand its not as simple as locking in £30m-£50m all at 8p-10p......but could we not take back 300-500k possible shares around current levels maybe 16%- 25% of total 2billion out there. Surely we would still have plenty ££ still in bank for future growth and more ££ still coming going forward, though at a ridiculous low Oil Price. I believe the Lancaster EPS to be going great - If i could find more money i would add more shares, waiting for pay day. Maybe i am missing something? But wouldn't a CMD confirmation of cash in bank for future development and a plan ...As well as share buy back be a nice to hear and benefit faithful shareholders further down the road. AND PLEASE PLEASE MR RT a move to main market ASAP .....please Grateful for any replies,