7 October 2019
TP Group plc
("TP Group" or the "Company" or the "Group")
Military satellite communications contract
TP Group (AIM: TPG), the providers of mission-critical solutions for a more secure world, announces that it has been appointed as a key part of the team which has won the Ministry of Defence ("MOD") Skynet Client Side Support ("CSS") contract.
This arrangement has been confirmed with the issue of the first task orders, with a committed value of GBP1.5million to be delivered over the next 12 months.
Working with the prime contractor for CSS, PA Consulting, TP Group is providing technical assurance, approvals, analysis and cost estimation expertise to the third largest acquisition project in MOD. The full CSS contract is planned to last for 5 years and has an advertised value of GBP150m.
Phil Cartmell, Chief Executive Officer of TP Group, commented:
"We are very pleased to join the PA Consulting team for such a prestigious project in military satellite communications and technology. Following the acquisition of Sapienza Consulting earlier this year, this win cements the Company's role as a trusted partner to MOD in this high technology field and positions the Group for other major space programme work throughout Europe."
GoFigure(R) distribution agreement for Southern Africa
OptiBiotix Health plc (AIM: OPTI), a life sciences business developing compounds to tackle obesity, high
cholesterol, diabetes and skincare, announces it has entered into a one year exclusive distribution agreement with a South African partner ("The Partner") to distribute its own label GoFigure(R) consumer weight management products in South Africa and neighbouring countries.
The agreement grants The Partner the exclusive rights to import, market and distribute OptiBiotix's GoFigure(R) range of products containing its award-winning SlimBiome(R) weight management technology. This agreement has been signed accompanied by minimum order quantities to be placed within three and 12 months of signing to retain exclusivity.
The Partner wishes to remain anonymous until the official launch date of the GoFigure(R) brand in South Africa has been confirmed. The Partner has more than 20 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and health & wellness markets and has successfully commercialised and promoted a wide range of products to a broad network within the region, spanning the full supply chain.
Dr. Fred Narbel, Managing Director of OptiBiotix's prebiotics division, commented: "We are pleased to announce the signing of this exclusive distribution deal for the commercialisation of our GoFigure(R) products in South Africa and neighbouring countries (a market estimated to be worth ZAR3.8billion in 2016 source: https://pharmadynamics.co.za/sas-health-supplement-market-booming/). The agreement is another strategic step to take OptiBiotix's GoFigure(R) products to international markets which is important as it builds brand recognition, enhancing brand value and creates a further demand for SlimBiome(R), the functional ingredient within GoFigure(R) products. This is an exciting second step in taking OptiBiotix's own label GoFigure(R) products to international markets and follows on the announcement of an earlier deal in Poland (RNS: 22 May 2019)."
this is PAROB,s list hope he dont mind me posting it here
12 Aug '19 - 12:26 - 52498 of 52498
0 3 1
Updated. Recent, current and potential future revenue streams confirmed:
- GoFigure: shakes, bars and muesli pots
- CholBiome (x3 and Daily Maintenance)
- SlimBiome Medical (UK - through Optibiotix Online shop)
- Sacco/CSL (Global LP-LDL manufacturer)
- HLH BioPharma Vertriebs GmbH (LP-LDL distributor in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the UAE)
- Nutrilinea (European LD-LDL formulator)
- Pharmabiota (Australia and New Zealand LP-LDL distributor)
- Galenicum Special Ingredients (Spain, Chile, Peru & Middle East LP-LDL distributor - Stop&Go)
- Knighton Foods (UK SlimBiome manufacturer)
- Cereal Ingredients Inc. (US SlimBiome manufacturer - cereal based particulates)
- Fine Foods & Pharmaceuticals (European LP-LDL distributor)
- Trigen Pharma (Pakistan LP-LDL/CholBiome distributor)
- Cambridge Commodities (UK SlimBiome distributor)
- Akums Drugs and Pharma (India LP-LDL distributor)
- Seed Health (Global LP-LDL distributor to 44 countries)
- John Morley’s (UK SlimBiome manufacturer & distributor - GoFigure)
- Alfasigma (Italy LP-LDL distributor)
- Unnamed global corporate ($100B+ turnover) for SweetBiotix manufacturing & distribution.
- Unnamed US pharma partner (cholesterol strain)
- Bened Biomedical
- Bulgarian CholBiome distributor (Velinoff Pharma/Medochem)
- CTC Group (SlimBiome distributor for Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and Colombia)
- Formulation Creations (South Africa SlimBiome distributor)
- US Pharma Lab Inc (US LP-LDL manufacturer & supplier)
- Unnamed Greece and Cyprus CholBiome distributor
- Nutrilinea - (Slimbiome Medical manufacturing agreement - global)
- Unnamed Greece and Cyprus SlimBiome Medical distributor
- Zeon Lifesciences (India SlimBiome manufacturer & distributor)
- SilvExpo - (LP-LDL/CholBiome distributor for Russia and Kazakhstan)
- Biolat - (LP-LDL Distributor for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania - RMS CardioPro)
- EIWA Trading Co. Ltd (Japan LP-LDL distributor)
- DKSH (SlimBiome distributor for Italy & Spain)
- Unnamed Bulgarian distributor for SlimBiome Medical
- 39ytu - IENP - Capsa Food (LP-LSL distributor - Spain - available in El Corte Inglés stores in Spain)
- Primo Trading (Thailand SlimBiome distributor)
- Nutrilinea - hypertension food supplement agreement
- Extensor (SlimBiome/GoFigure distributor - Poland)
- Biovagen Healthcare (LP-LDL/CholBiome distributor in Vietnam - Biostatin)
- Agropur (SlimBiome manufacturing USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Kappa Bioscience (LP-LDL/Vitamin K2 distributor, 27 countries mainly Europe plus Russia and Singapore)
- Tenshindo (Japan LP-LDL distributor in food supplements)
- BioEnergiser (SlimBiome Medical - UK distributor)
- Maxum Foods (SlimBiome - Australia and New Zealand)
Revenue/deal not confirmed yet:
- Tata X 2 (Slimbiome and LPGOS)
- Mystery US Slimbiome customer
- Paradise Fruits (Slimbiome)
- global supp
Online distribution agreement for SlimBiome(R) Medical
OptiBiotix Health plc (AIM: OPTI), a life sciences business developing compounds to tackle obesity, cardiovascular disease and diabetes, announces it has signed an agreement with BioEnergiser Ltd. ("BioEnergiser") for the online distribution of SlimBiome(R) Medical in the UK. SlimBiome(R) Medical is a CE marked medical device which independent clinical studies show reduces hunger, cravings for sweet and savoury foods, and fat intake. These functionalities help people who consume SlimBiome(R) Medical to modify the type and amount of food they eat, helping them to moderate their calorie intake and achieve sustainable weight loss.
The agreement grants BioEnergiser rights to distribute SlimBiome(R) Medical online within the UK whilst allowing OptiBiotix to continue to sell the product on its online store (Optibiotix.online). This agreement provides market exclusivity linked to minimum sales orders to be agreed after a review of sales, pricing, and future forecasts, six months after signing this agreement.
Founded in 1985, BioEnergiser is an established UK sales and marketing company specialising in consumer goods supplying retail, mail order, direct to TV and home shopping channels. BioEnergiser bring expertise in direct to consumer sales and marketing through mainstream digital and satellite TV and radio commercials, and advertising in national newspapers and magazines. They have a track record of rapidly growing online sales with a recent product launch approaching GBP1.6m sales within the first year. Whilst there is no guarantee sales performance with other products can be replicated with SlimBiome(R) Medical we believe this demonstrates BioEnergisers experience in quickly building online sales in the healthcare market. BioEnergiser's commitment to consumer marketing is evidenced by their spend across their product range in print media alone of GBP5.1m in 2018.
This agreement is a strategic step to take OptiBiotix's own label product (SlimBiome(R) Medical) direct to the UK consumer to enhance their online consumer health presence. This strategy helps build brand awareness, complementing any potential launch of products with major retailers, and creates demand for its functional ingredients (SlimBiome(R) and LP(LDL) (R)) in a wide range of products across the world.
Dr. Fred Narbel, Managing Director of OptiBiotix's prebiotics division commented: "We are pleased to announce this deal with BioEnergiser to distribute SlimBiome(R) Medical online in the UK. This is a significant and exciting step in accelerating the growth of OptiBiotix consumer health division. BioEnergiser's expertise in direct to consumer online sales and marketing will help build brand and consumer awareness of SlimBiome(R) Medical through TV and national newspaper advertising, complementing any potential future retail launch. The deal brings further value by providing us with economies of scale and will support