Agree: Water cut issues are the main reason this is not rising and seen to be high risk at present. Wells need to be fully evaluated. Last drill results have made investors very nervous but that`s what an exploration Company does. Strong hold for me....
Very confident outlook from CJ. I will be retiring if this reaches 1p. Good to have large gas resevoir but viable oil is another matter. RBD seem confident taking out Humbers stake so wont be selling any shares until 0.05p minimum.
Never: Any positive news would be welcome but i believe that they need to keep producing at a steady rate until the cash pile builds up before exploring more drilling in the same area. As it is still an exploration Company primarily and is receving income, then they need to have more thought into the next drilling area. This last one was a wake up call and could have been a lot worse outcome. A high risk share but that`s how to make decent returns at the risk of big losses...
Looks like the treeshake has put a stop to new buyers for a while as expected. Bought back in with average of 8p so will wait for retrace over the next few weeks. No good news expected so in for the long term.
Thankfully i sold out 90% of my holdings this week to settle other share purchase. Not happy to see it drop like this but has stopped me taking a big loss. Will be buying back in if it goes lower next week.
Bully: A fire sale would split the group and sold off separately. A buyer or consortium would prefer to keep the group as a going concern and would include the debt in an offer. The share price would have to be near rock bottom though and it looks like this is going much lower.
Jaskk: You have exactly described what the plan is in that see how the first trance goes and give the shareholders a vote on the second one. I wouldn`t advise anybody to buy any more at this level. This is a very sneaky way of robbing LTH`s.
MRP. That was a while ago regarding SOLG. Made £15K out of that but could have doubled that if i`d waited a few days later. Am in HUR at average of 0.12p now but expect to see better returns on this one than PMO & TLW given that they are low cost producers and always a good change another large reserve will be found. Just need to get rid of this low trading range.
Hope so as i have just bought £ 20K worth based on the revised NAV. Obvoiusly rental income is the going concern but i see this as oversold given that this virus restriction will have to be lifted to some degree within a few weeks. The Country needs to get business`s back open or we will see a proper depression.
RE: Dr.T.'s last comments on Report17 Apr 2020 09:07
First time i have invested into HUR although i have followed their progress for Years and cant believe the price is so low given production rates and very low cost per barrel. Have given up on TLW & PMO so sold out as this Co looks a lot more promising when the POO gets back to a stable price around $40. Can see this trebeling within 12 Months time.
Certainly they know the api hence the further drilling to confirm the actual size of the field and flow rates. I believe that UJO will buy a larger stake in WN as they have free cash. Good result on the gas find alone but large quality oil find would rake in lots of cash.