Hi Daz, hope your well fella. I remember 1m costing 300 quid ... now over 4k getting in early was pure luck and my son telling me to buy buy buy which is unusual as I'm normally the most unlucky person on planet earth.. how do you see the next 12 months daz will kod allow Barrick to mine our ground bearing in mind they already have the license, wash plants and experience to do it quickly, normal slice for kod is 15 / 20% in royalties. I think sustained growth will only come when kod starts to make money/ an income .
Great work to those who bought early and on mass. I'm sitting on 43m and 160k up, I'm going long term as I believe opportunities like this are few and far between.. its life changing buks or bust for me. Good luck to all holders hope you all get out of it what you need :)
I can hear the chimes of the boards negative ones before I even ask this question ... but I'm gonna ask anyway ... I'm convinced the license will be issued by the end of this month... any thoughts from the possitve long term guys on what you think??? Also reackon the deal with Sino is already done and dusted and won't be announced till after the grant .
Hang around or just above the 0.2 mark ... only news on ml is gonna move the sp up and beyond... think we will hear this month re request for payment ... but the decree and formal licence grant is months away imo... gold doesn't seem to be built into the SP at all so its little surprise when drill rigs and tests commence it does bugger all ... only when the project is derisked via the ml will we see some big buys from people and companies with deep pockets .. reckon Sino is gonna buy a big chunk too .
I completely agree with you Daz ... unfortunately some people are idiots ... and if they dont make money quickly they move on ... no research no foresight just blind greed which is why most of them loose there shirts. We both know where kodal is going 1p for me would be 400k so let them sell and loose ... to quote Warren buffet" the stock market is a mechanism that transfers money from the impatient to the patient " enough said !!!
Think the Sp will sit at or around 0.2 until the licence news finally arrives I'm fully stocked up on 44m shares and cant afford anymore lmfao.. the hardest thing is to do nothing but I'm sure the wait will be worth it in the end .. do you really want to be out or not holding when the licence is awarded? Well done to BA and all the Kodal team