I’m looking at around £6 with stop loss £5.50 if we keep around this price lvl still good value will hold . Exchange rate can see bouncing around 130/140 rest of this year.The company has made some nice long term small accusations in growing areas for me there a bit of growth value company.Defence budgets ie USA UK Australia are still going up especially the last where BAE are doing well.I do think great value here been holding awhile average £4.80.
RE: Possible shake up coming at BT02 Mar 2021 18:38
It’s a case off hold tight top up if u can and watch this space things are going to change this year and hopefully will be for the better I.E get a Chairman who backs Jansento get on with the job of change
I can see results going forward for most oil majors hitting ahead off expectations with brokers playing catch up.Even with cautious opening off economies atm everything is looking very positive these stocks are going to trade a lot higher soon.Good look all dyor.
Think your right bae seems unloved at the moment but saying it’s not a growth company is not true there’s lots of areas there investing in with years of growth ahead think they have a good mix in what they do.Let the results and forward statements do the talking for me £5.50/£6.00 can see as year goes on.Have 1400shares 8% of my portfolio.
I’m not worried there is only so much good location space for wind projects. Electricity demand is going to rise dramatically so will prices this will not come on line for 7 years cost for these projects should come down from when they first started.So in the long run I’m in for the ride.
Think we going to higher prices going forward if opec keep control off output,think increase in demand month on month going forward .Company’s looking to finance new oil exploration and projects are going to find it harder to borrow and also will cost more this going to keep lid on any new capacity.Any well financed oil majors with well proven oil reserves going to do well.
Think these will head toward the 3700 lvl where I’ll be happy to pick some up to hold long term.posted months ago saw these head for 3800 also interested RB. want to buy in before results but not hit my 5800 buy in yet.I expect same currency issue but good continued growth to out way this.