bonum the bold. you did not attract them you invited them. we all know this share is dependant on hand out from the chnese. if they are desperate enough to take any deal. matd have drilled. failed and drilled again.. but gone back to a rather lame deposit.
they are the facts staff laid off. hardly a sign of a go get new drill
you can play all you want bonum.. most know you want to ramp this, to sell out
yes I agree. I just hate false narratives. esp after 3 years waiting and having faith.. for him to poo poo on the parade with lies. ! TBH i report 90% of his posts as I hope we all do, only reason i have not filtered him.. it is arrgh esp when finally we all excited about the next 1/5 months. have great weekend all.
coming from a PI that sold at .15 thinking he was clever? lmao.. think you a looser bonum.. sorry but you really have lost the plot. get back to the mongolian share. where you await a permit/funding/waiting for a white horse.
We are fully funded on front end finance. we have a fully funded drill paid for by essar. a mid tier company (ruis brothers are billionaires) kola karim (shoreline. one of largest privately owned family companies of local nigerians)Already working in partnership with the NNPC. The president knows and like them. Kola is the man that will deal with this side. You have to have a % in ownership of a nigerian. essar burnt their bridges locally. all roads lead to there being no more issues. we await full contracts signed (as per last ret) we await PSC. then essar m will satisfy the full field dev as requested by the nnpc. then we drill..
death spiral is my fear with this as it is running out of options. Hence the staff /wages cuts. I feel sorry for the lth on this one. Bonum seems to be trying to exit as is pushing this on many other sites. That is the signs of a desperate pi. beware his posts. I have said if this drops as i expect it to. into 2p range. It is worth a punt. The more I am reading on it, the more of a long shot it seems gla.
thanks. but the license is a forgone conclusion as mongolia is desperate for inward investments. it is priced in imo. sure some newbies might get suckered into a spike to 4p. but as it changes veryy little. matd has 2 mill and not enough to drill. hence a placing (if they can get one) will be needed. if the chinese do not bother (as they will prob not). 33 mill boo is small.. imo
I am scratching my head at your logic. art cancels a deal as we had major news and the sp is re rating (with a lot more to come). the sp is a lot higher. but you think he will raise at a near 90% discount? Now i think many things, but if anyone did a raise like that. There would be calls of insider trading and for arts resignation
You are desperate to cause troble as you got this wrong. Like you have many of your investments. rather than be happy for those lth/newbies that are in the blue. You want to spout untruths. sums up your morals imo. nasty person. Immoral and one that lacks a moral compass.
bonum suggest you give up. 007 was the deal he cancelled. Art himself lost 170 million shares. He rolled his loan to dec. Any rise has to be at new MC/SP. we all know this. Art will not do it until news is out. You sold out to quickly (that is how good you are as an investor) You know that any raises are with a 10/20% discount. That is how they are done. I have sent a cc of your posts to the company. as it is libellous and so off the mark it is funny. Get back in your cesspit
amazed to see this blue. while they have cut back on their essential staff. cutting all costs to limp through. to q1 2021. they will need a massive raise and dilution. if the chinese do not come through. with so many oil companies with much better oil deposits. wanting deals. any buyer has the choice. this seems a lame duck to me. dyor
while we all know that there will be a small raise. and before aug deadline. we have avoided 1.4 billion dilution by cancelling the last deal. Now many feel a fair value is .8/1 p. It is worth what the market makes it. We only need a small amount. even if it is only 1/300 mill shares at .5 .. Now why would we need this amount of finance. we need allegedly about 750/1 mill. for wages front end. That would indicate at 1p 100 mill or at .5 200 mil. Hardly massive imo. Art will know the oil is there (he does). If further funds are needed. He will raise after the drill. We need finance for the 12 mill (split between shoreline/copl for the extra 20%) this should come via a bank or a convertible bond. Art has 2% of the company. Any dilution affects him as well as us. He has avoided it by a better deal. He will not raise and bonum. it would be suicide to do a raise as you refer. also a 5 day moving average is more likely as we are rising. with plenty of news to come. You are deliberately misleading with incorrect info. you sold to quickly and lost out. a bitter ex investor.
we did 250 million today. canada a few mill. so the main market is london as it always has been i am really happy for canada as we have some great posters from there. but there will always be a disconnect. we are the driver. it is a diff market. happy days for us all though. amazing week. more to come imo. we worth a lot more than .30
It has been many many months since they would take huge numbers in bulk. This imo is a very good sign. We have very little free float. most holders seem investors as traders have taken their % and moved on. It was int to see Jiving suggestions at .8 on news. When you look at our mc to ukog we should be at least double our current MC. That is a woof woof imo .. Massive price disconnect still...