Europa are delighted to link with I3E and look forward to early September Serenity appraisal spud. Watch the full video here.
Tray this looks like a shrewd bit of business to me. and the runes on twitter are suggesting that this was a deal mooted by either PJ to BT at Kavango or vice versa. Perhaps we all benefit from a close relationship with KAV.
At least we get communications from both CEO's when things happen.
Spade..the other side of the coin is that GGP could not have come up with the readies to fund such a project and would have had to sell at a bargain price of less than $125 million just to be able to explore and drill any of our tenements, or asked shareholders for more and more cash over the years.
At least 25% of a mega find is better than most small explorers can expect.
I M H O this is a win win for both parties.
If we find commercial minerals and can bring in a JV partner it surely simplifies any negotiations for KAV. POW gain a slice of any action at a low(ish) price and should we reach the dizzy heights of 4.5p then warrants bring in cash to our coffers to fund our hopefully small share of the exploration costs. As the price rises the options are more valuable and can sustain KAV as we grow.
Lets find the pot of copper/nickel/silver/gold first.
Still holding and possible adding once the water settles.
Considering the wait we have had for Protos in the North West I cannot get too excited about another site. FOAK still seems a long way off, but I am still hanging in there for two reasons.
Profit and Planet can go together.
Someone tell HMG for heavens sake.
On behalf of the casual posters I must point out to one of our members that the share price is the result of some simple arithmetic.
Take the MCAp of a company and divide it by the number of shares issued (both figures listed on the LSE share price section above. If you do not understand this then should you invest in aim or any other shares?
DYOR (do your own research)
A buyout by a major maybe the final outcome, but there is usually a reluctance for Majors to buyout minors until all the t's are crossed and i's dotted. The risk is then all with the explorer and although the cost will rise as the "spadework" is done, the major shareholders (mainly IIs) can be very vocal if a risky buyout is on the table.
The JV route is also an option, except that DSO work has no need for sophisticated mining expertise, however EH and Mexico may see a JV arrangement to fund the developments.
Probably too early to make any judgement on Munni Munni but I would expect some hard bargaining for such a great tenement. OIMHO
Whilst England punish New Zealand at Lords.
Is another scenario a possibility for both companies to sell the assets (Hanc.... and Brockman for UFO) and Haverion for GGP and continue to explore their tenements. GGP are clustered, but UFO have Mexico, EH and possibly Greenland should we choose.
Similar thoughts crossed my mind, and both "exploration companies" are now in very interesting positions, with production and therefore income and an improved Mcap within the foreseeable future. Both also seemed to turn a share price corner this week.
If income becomes sufficient to fund development for both companies will we see dividends or a share buy back scheme as both have over 4 billion shares in quite solid hands.
Well said HH
DYOR does not mean reading bulletin boards and having a twitchy sell (or buy) finger on the say so of an anonymous poster (like me).
I do find useful research leads from the more informed posters who actually offer links to outside sources of information that I would not normally access, and a heads up on a daily mail article is a useful measure of the next days movement of the SP.
But short term is no good for me. I am a poor trader and therefore invariably remain faithful to my own judgement. 5 years is a short hold for me based on the facts that are currently before me from the company and the markets for DSO and silver.
Hope I am right.
GB (an infrequent poster of no merit)
Unless I am mistaken ATM will be a major force in the provision of resources for the EV and electronic industries for many years. The number of proven "holes" that have been mined on their tenement, along with the spoil and the three key elements of tin, tantalum and lithium makes me wonder why the share price is so fickle.
Av has turned ATM into a very desirable organisation, with very sound local and national connections in Namibia and we must be ripe for either a take over or, come Q4 a massive lift in the MCap.
A long term hold for me
The Management of ATM are very aware of the great opportunities that they are sitting on,with a very exciting mineral resource at current prices and with the development of the Lithium production as well as Tin profits this could all be funded from growth rather than borrowing or share issues.
An excellent scan read so far.
It appears to be the start of a serious re-rate for ATM. Not rocket ship but a steady move for investors, not traders, looking for a long term return from their monies. When the Lithium plant is up and running and sales are being attributed at almost zero costs then the price of shares will move much faster. The Tantalum returns will simple be a very big cherry on top of the Lithium icing under the Tin cake. And still next years ISA monies to appear.
No brainer IMHO
The market for copper seems almost insatiable and if KAV have reached target depth in the KSV, and they have cores that can be assayed and used as marketing tools with JV partners then I am quite happy to await the outcome.
BT has confirmed (in the not too distant past) that he has had and is having interest from potential mining concerns and with copper over $10,000 per tonne any major discoveries will be up for grabs.
KAV cannot mine at the moment. Cost and expertise alone are limiting factors, so if BT can release details of the full package in one RNS (Tier 1 discovery and JV Partner with Multi National) we are off to the races.
Lots of if's but that's what exploration is about...what if...
Just arrived back from a glass or two of red and a game of Bridge.
Delighted to see both yourself and Paddy back in the fold and on form.
Can we really be sitting on the largest gold and possibly Copper discovery in the past 30 years.
Hofmeister rather than carlsberg.
Remember the Bear.
From my perspective it would be a great loss to this board if you go. More info has come from your posts than the company website.
The way i cope with the uniformed drivel that appears is to scan read the names of those who have something sensible to say (normally) and ignore the rest. they will never impart knowledge but they have a right to post.
I also have a right to read and ignore
Stick with it. it will soon be over, when the 5% is settled and some normality returns, I hope.
The issue that Bill faces on our behalf is where to get the cash to fund development of either Hanck or EH.
IMO the bank is about 10 metres under the surface of EH and if a mill can process locally then once work begins the share price will rise dramatically and contractors will accept shares in return for fees. Once the sliver and cash is flowing the rest falls into place.
A spin out of any of the assets (EH, Hanck or IOCA will not sit well with the market. See Power Metal or Open Orphan, both spun off recently and new companies are currently in the doldrums, no matter how the share split works.
Producing the goods is the only way forward.
Best interview yet.
Full of little hints.
Ernst Giles this year.
Big Brother to a Junior (another Junior?????)
No sell out except through shareholders.
Excellent listening and so full of excitement and enthusiasm.
Well dons Shaun.
great to be on a civilized and informed board without the usual drivel from some of the more aggressive posters. I have faith in the team that Ben has brought to the drill. He freely admits he is not a geologist and throughout the build up to KSZ he has managed to get experienced geo's and drillers onto the team.
I have no doubt that they have been working hard to get to a "discovery" within the GRS and if the drill bit is the proof and truth finder then what will be will be. The calculations of metres per day mean little to me as problems usually occur at the last minute. The immediate assessment of what they have hit might be the delay, and how to present the good or bad news. Trust the team.