The thing is with VAL is they had already announced the headline results before yesterday. So was already priced in. Same could be said here until more news drops. However, the value of SNG should be much higher than here and the potential as we know is in the £billions. VAL is still a very small phase1 trial. Sold out of that yesterday morning after the RNS, just before it spiralled out of control. Phew..
No way am I selling at this price. In it for the long run now. Lost a few £100k in the last month but still up a few more £100k! Got to go with the swings. BIG news today, the market will react as and when the numbers/orders start coming in. The market has priced in the potential, now it needs to see the reality. 100k treatments in just 3 months time values the company circa £5b+!! When those numbers come in, if before a takeover, the SP will rerate accordingly. GLA
You only have to watch that proactive interview again to be calm. The current SP is irrelevant, just as it was in July. We were stressing over whether it was 35 or 36p each day and that seems a distant memory now. Now we're in the 185-160 range its exactly the same. News WILL come and if you believe it will be good news, which i certainly do after watching that interview, then hold or load up. If you are worried about the news or don't want to wait, no problem sell and buy something else. Making money on AIM doesn't come easy. Thats the reassuring bit for me. Im seeing this as a once in a lifetime investment due to Covid. Remember Richard says: - We are talking to Governments (plural) about funding. (i.e pre orders) - We can go to our new Investors who have shown a further appetite to invest for a private placing. - We haven't announced anything YET. - We have already started the supply chain for the long lead time items (expect this is the IFN formula) back in April. - We will need a LARGE pharma to partner and distribute this worldwide. - We have certainly impressed the people that we need to be impressing right now.
Pick your cards, take a seat and enjoy the ride. Much better than stressing!
Probably all the bickering on here has added to the poor sentiment. It's all noise. Relax, take a chill pill and let it happen. The government need Sng001 more than SYN need the government. They can name the price which i expect is exactly what they are doing!
RE: Can we please try to be understanding?22 Sep 2020 12:24
Also still holding strong. If I was going to sell it was at 225-250p not at this price. Instead of selling I held as didn’t want to buy back over my 40p average. I’m still very confident in SNG. I said to the wife last night that it’s actually a good thing as making money on the AIM isn’t easy otherwise everyone would do it. I’m now in till the end to set this through till the end of winter. If sng001 doesn’t get emergency approval I believe there is some serious negligence going on for a proven safe medicine that saves Covid lives. It would be a travesty if not available to people this winter. I believe it’s happening behind the scenes and it will come good. If you block of all the noise and just read the RNS and watch Richards interview you will have a much clearer head. GLA stay strong. No point putting your money elsewhere either at the moment! Bloodbath out there!
Congrats Ghia, enjoy the first few sleepy days before she wakes up! I remember getting back from hospital, sat on sofa and thought ‘what the **** next?!’ Wish we could have cracked open the Syniargin but don’t think we are there yet, much more to come.
When it says aerosol. Would that cover out inhaled patent? Is through the nose the same as mouth? I’m not sure any trials have been done around the world for IFN to be engulfed as a preventative measure but I may be wrong. Just not 100% convinced he’s talking about sng001. Time will tell
we all miss them! surely 3 feet is 'gimme' range?!! Im not conceded on strain either. We cant take that risk this winter. I for one are S*****g it as have an underlying liver problem and dont want to catch it. Even more concerned now that kids are back to school and most of them keep dropping like flies (currently with cold not covid). This winter i feel will be much worse than earlier this year. SNG001 needs to be available to everybody if it does what it says on the tin which we all know its now does. Would much rather have a naturally forming protein inside me to help symptoms than steroids, HIV drugs or bleach! Would also rather have an inhaler at home than an injection or IV in hospital. I honestly feel Synairgen have hit the lottery numbers and all will be revealed soon. I don't think we'll get this lucky again picking the right share at the right time. Whether its 100p or 250p before the 'announcement' is irrelevant. I've learned to be patient and a lot of my other shares are now coming good too. AVCT, ODX, TILS, GGP, VAL, DDDD etc.
Org - I remember you had exactly the same concerns whilst waiting for the trial results. We all reassured you to the best of our knowledge but you weren’t having it. I think you even sold out a slice prior to results due to being so nervous. It’s exactly the same now but we know SO much more. It’s not a punt anymore. This drug works and most likely will get emergency approval, almost certainly in UK/NHS where the trial was for this winter. Something is brewing and I’m still confident it will drop soon and take the markets by surprise. Not me tho. I’m ready and expecting big things ‘soon’. ATB