Agree people that talk of a cash raise via the markets clearly have not watched the interviews with LR recently and also email conversations I have had with him nothing sensitive - but you do get the feeling that even LR acknowledged that horse has been flogged to death.
It will be one of three IMHO: (1) Outright Sale, (2) JV or (3) Cash raise through the forward selling of Silver Credits that we know to be in the ground!
Personally I feel that there is definitely something going on, my email chat last week was very upbeat tone from LR and he said News soon (NO DATES GIVEN / NOTHING SENSITIVE DISCUSSED).
As mentioned before the size of the company does not take this amount of time to work out budget cuts / cost saving. IMHO there’s discussions taking place with Industry and I Hazard a guess it’s a possible JV.
I could be wrong but maybe not. If it is cash on the table this will rocket. Calm before the promised “Slingshot!” GLA
Rob95, I agree with the guys I am guilty sometimes of being abit rampy as the guys will probably tell you :-))) but I genuinely believe in the Asset/ project and keep in regular contact with LR via email, nothing sensitive obviously but he seems more confident than ever. You’ll have heard recent chat regarding Zinc Batteries etc, we are well placed tonnage wise, grade is world class especially for Western Europe overall once COVID 19 is out the way then this share will rise quickly. Effectively the share will rise quickly on 3 outcomes, (1) straight buy out, (2) JV with major in area/ vicinity and (3) forward selling of Silver Credits avoiding another cash raise via the markets! It’s your decision but we are greatly poised to take off! Your choice :-)))
Montmuzard - you are completely RIGHT! If everyone simply HOLDS doesn’t SELL - BUT Everyone hold then the amount of shares on supply will very quickly dry up! Also all Newbies please understand in a positive sense this will go sooooooooooo much higher you have to believe me when I say that. Yes I like many LTH’s have effectively been in the Trenches with this share but trust me the BIG PUSH! Is almost upon us. DYOR and I am sure you’ll see what I mean. Not advice - just my personal take on things! Sit tight the market will have to let this go eventually. GLA :-)))))
I think yesterday was a mixture of various things but like I said my recent Email contact with LR have given me the personal confidence that things are moving very soon in the right direction. Agree Level 2 look solid IMHO opinion we will break 0.0027 in the next hour then rally up to 0.0030 going into the weekend. News more than likely start of next week. We’ve waited a long time and our Asset is WORLD CLASS! GLA :-)))))
RE: Looking like it’s holding :-)))30 Apr 2020 21:17
Cjen - option that wouldn’t launch it forward? What I meant was the 3rd if you like would be simply a direct sale / buyout at that point wouldn’t it just go straight to the agreed price, a special divide end issued etc.
Where as the other two such as silver credits or JV would help increase it in the traditional sense as in daily rises etc, is what I was thinking.
Emailed LR again for further details30 Apr 2020 15:05
NEWS VERY IMMINENTLY.....he’s very up beat, it will outline cost reduction measures and overall progress on the ground being made as well as other bits and pieces. IMHO either Friday or Monday morning. Newbies you might as well hold and see how fast this will move! If funding sorted then CASH is KING!!!! Expect 30% + finish