Absolutely amazed about the sudden interest in MKA. Yes , I'm still invested. But do I think it's about to pop?? Hell no! Not unless the earlier RNS re BFS delay was a load of tosh! Be careful what you read on twitter. These guys are not pumping the stock to help you....
they've pretty much said (privately) that they can't do anything in the current market so I'm just waiting for the next placing (if they even manage to pull it off which is 50-50 I'd say...). No good news coming here chaps I'm afraid
I'm surprised that they've said at least a year's delay on the BFS as I would have thought a lot of this work could have been completed at home, especially as they shouldn't have been fairly far down the road on it already. Covid-19 has barely hit Malawi yet and remember they border on South Africa where it's about to get very messy. Interesting though that the market appears to have priced in this news already. I was expecting it to drop like a lead balloon on open. Maybe later perhaps. Fact is, we still have solid cash surplus which isn't running out anytime soon and certainly won't be spent by end of 2021. Also, can you really see the US (and every other country outside of Asia) doing business with China in future if they have the option to do it elsewhere? I can't. Win win here longer term but it might be a rough ride in the short term. Hold and accumulate for me at these levels.
SR you're not a fool. Have some conviction in your buys. Psychology plays a big part in investing. You've done your research. You've made your purchase(s). Now is the hardest part. Waiting whilst all is quiet... I think we'll all be just fine. If this goes below 7p then I might have another nibble myself.
to say no one wanted GGP shares between 0.6 and 0.8 is one of the most mental things I've ever read on here. You obviously didn't do your research on the company properly. I've been invested in GGP a few years now and if you look at their RNS feed they never sit back and are one of few AIM companies reliable on getting out regular news.
No one has said it's due in Q1. Stop making things up. It's due during 2020. To my knowledge, no exact date, month, or quarter was specified although I'm told they said 2020 to give themselves plenty of time, their internal expectation is it will be completed during H1 (by end of June) but they haven't RNS'd that as don't want to raise expectations if they fail to meet that date.
RNS's stating cost reductions have already been released if you read them....
I agree re Mick but keep it civil. The guy is human.
Cash is good until May/June at a guess. So yeah, not too long before another placing is required. Further assay results may mean that placing is done a lot higher than current SP though although with the current cash position my guess is we'll be lucky to get to 0.6p before next raise which may come in around 0.4-0.5 with like-for-like warrants attached at a guess.
Hi ConMan... nice name lol. Restructuring of Noble Group (under which Talaxis was formed as their Rare Earths investment vehicle) hasn't helped the SP. DFS results last year which showed a 60% increase in mineral resource should really have kept this up around the 15p range but for whatever reason it didn't hold. Many shareholders see positive BFS outcome resulting in Talaxis providing full mining & pit operation finance taking their position in the Songwe asset to 75% thus giving MKA free carry on the project holding 25%. Not bad. A permit to mine is still needed but again this is expected to be a formality given the excellent relationship MKA has with Malawi govt. They also have 3 other projects outside of Songwe Hill. As SuperRoty has already stated, there is risk here as there is with any other share. Elections in recent years have seen riots and civil unrest in the country and this is often overlooked by investors but the long-term backing of Talaxis appears to show huge faith in the Songwe project and their approach to investing in R&D and helping to position MKA as a global thought leader on rare earths makes all the right noises. This could potentially be a monster in the making and investors haven't woken up yet, by a long shot.
I'd say 2p from here is highly speculative under current management. If the management changes then yes, we could see a lot higher than 2p but past performance says this share will likely continue it's decline into the abyss despite the constant promises of Molyhill financing, Gold in the Pilbara etc etc.... It's all hot air.