This is my second largest holding. 'Not invested'.... LOL
1 - How much cash reserves does THR have? (clue... read back a few RNS's and the answer is there) 2 - When do these cash reserves run out based on current operating expenses (Mick has stated a number of times that current cash only covers 'current projects' therefore should a new project be brought online then further funding would be needed.
Don't get upset chaps. Just stating a few facts. I want to see this succeed as much as anyone but it is getting frustrating.
positive news without £ income only goes so far. I still believe PJ 'may' be right when he says THR's move up could be explosive when it happens but it's very much a waiting game on Molyhill in that respect. I don't see any of the other projects generating income in the next 12 months. If no deal is done on Molyhill by the summer then I think we'll be looking at another placing + warrants guaranteed.
also worth noting that the broker note from Equity Development/Allenby does state that N4P still requires a further £1.5M of funding (after the placing) so this placing we have is only a short term funding solution. Obviously if they receive grants to that amount or get some deals on the table with industry partners then that further £1.5M funding may not be needed via a placing
i've done more research than you could possibly know and have had plenty of contact with the BOD old and new thanks.
you've taken my post as a deramp when it's not. I've got a fairly sizable holding here (for me anyway) and have followed the company for best part of 3 years now. I still think it will be Q3 before we hear anything solid on Molyhill. Any talk on Proactive or other shares social media platforms is hot air until we see ink on the paper.
I'm not selling any shares here anytime soon. I'm just not relying upon Molyhill anytime soon. We're all allowed an opinion and I am more than happy to be proven wrong.
2 possible reasons or combination of both most likely.
1 - THR aren't capable of selling Molyhill by themselves. 2 - because of the relatively lean structure of THR it's sometimes necessary to bring in additional expertise where required so time can be spent on other projects.
That said, I don't buy point 2 as a valid reason and think point 1 is the most likely reason. Argent Partners appear very capable and have only realistically had a couple of months since being appointed to have had a good stab at it. Let's see where we are come Q3. Hopefully way north of 1.25p
some tasty ones been coming in recently... be interesting to see if the company can release some transformational news in the next Q... this is beginning to feel like a binary play the longer we go without major news on Molyhill as they'll be looking to raise later this year if THR don't start generating income from somewhere.
personally... i'm not holding out for Molyhill. I think if industry participants were were actively on the lookout for a mine of this type in Oz then they would have entered in to a JV/Offtake/Sale agreement by now. That hasn't happened and anyone saying it's because they are waiting for further Bonya drilling is talking utter rubbish. If the asset is of significant enough value it will attract attention. I hope I'm wrong on that front but imo Pilot Mountain is the jewel in the crown. Question is... can THR attract the majors to the party or not?
I topped up last week so hoping this is at or around the bottom and we can only push on from here.
Be interested to see how long it takes N4 to change these details on their site once the placing shares are added tomorrow and to see whether any existing significant shareholders increased their shareholding or were happy to be diluted