I got in at 3.8 just before recent drop to 3.4. Like a lot on here im surprised by the lack of price rise. Not only is it non-dilutive but the management have also displayed ability to get complex deals done and more importantly now have some leverage in any potential deal i.e they wont flog the company as they have enough money to see this out if they had to. And if nothing else when 5 seri I us banks give you 375mil its not because youre worth 60 mil, its because they jnow youre worth a lot more and that is an independent validation of the company potential. Perhaps the market expected it? Or this deal is considered relatively high risk until end of year when the DD is complete and paperwork signed off?
Hi Folks- I'm looking for one or tow other pharma stocks to put on my watch list. Anyone care to put forward a recommendation? Please not one of the few that have recently rocketed already even if you do think they could still double from here.
Oh yes, thats great news that Tik Tok have no choice but to sell, because of course Microsoft will offer them the full value of their us operations even though they legally must sell regardless of price
RE: Strong buy for next two weeks31 Jul 2020 20:10
Holy moses, that must be the weakest glibbest reason that the price is going up in 2 weeks. Of course its not impossible but you've absolutely no information to back this up and even if they are talking to big pharma given that we're in holiday season these are the 2 least likely weeks for anything to happen.
That aside i know where odysesus is coming from but they could also turn around with some deal for a partner to finance the trail and if they do we will see 20s. I have my doubts but im very confident that we will see a triple bag from here on approval and that will come eventually. I just hope to god they dont delay the trial until EMA approval cos eff knows when that will come. Europe is so much harder to get approval in now since MDR Introduced and nothing to say we'll still be talking about pending eu approval in 16 months.
I'd like to add to this thread a few points - Massively unlikely to get EMA approval this year (and thats assuming no additional trial required). I've never heard of 6 month approvals being the norm and whoever got this just pulled it off the web. Not real life experience. As FUM themselves have said they are targeting a 2021 approval.
- Secondly EMA and FDA may synch on 70-80% of their ultimate decisions but certainly not in how they approve devices. to Bald-e's point - I certainly wouldn't be saying there is a 70-80% of them asking for the same trial as the FDA requested. I would expect they will both approve in time but they will have their own take and questions on Fum's application. The advantage being you know where you stand with FDA whereas the notified body for EU approval will probably ask questions next year which will take some time to answer.
- Finally to Odysseus07 , I can very easily see why Italian would be irate with you. Every one of your posts slates the prospects of FUM (which is fine - good to get balanced opinion). But then why do you ask us should you invest? You seem to be very upto date on all the negative aspects and zero positives and any positives put forward are shot down. Why the hell do you want to invest here of all the hundreds of shares if you think it is so bad??
And Odysseus - you may have noticed no one is answering Ananda - you'd do well to follow suit. He definitely won't like you. If you came on saying this would be £10 by end of year you would have some chance with him!!
I know whats wrong - Ananda badly needs this ED Gel to come through - not for money but for his own love life. Would explain the levels of frustration :). Only messing Ananda - I'm sure you're well able.
Ananda - Where are you getting this information? I asked Goldsmith where he got that this would be "approved in a few months" . He didn't answer and you did telling me he is right that it says that they may get approval in early 2021. First of all early 2021 is not a few months - a few months is by October - secondly where does it say early 2021? You can't just pull a Trump in it and think well if I say it - then it's true- you do actually have to back it up .
I can tell you now that if the submission was made on or just before July 14 - I will be extremely happy if they have this approval in 14 months.