Some of this rise is purely correction, we went down 8 - 10% the other day to "allow for" a million share volume trade. That being said we still are showing good positive signs, however its not reflected in millions of share buys. This share - and I speak with experience having been here sine +20p days 3+ years ago - fluctuates up and down with not much explanation.
Hopeful for solid news soon. The product is proven and solid
Ah yes good shout Gibson. Thanks. Really would like some good upbeat news here ... especially re USA licence. Does anybody have thoughts about us being a takeover target? We have the product but don't have the reach to truly penetrate the market. Let P&G buy us and the IPR? Just a random thought
As to why people would come on a shares BB and be negative or just moan? I dont post much so I may be missing something, but my view would be
If you are invested (I am btw) come on here to share stories/thoughts/predictions etc with fellow investors, maybe have a few laughs and enjoy the ride together. If you are not then shove off somewhere else or just go talk to yourself in a room. Mood hoovers - just suck the positivity out of everything.
Anyway ,,, as you were
Come on Dave next week please a big Tier 1 would be lovely ... but I will be happy with a solid choice who can back us regardless
I've waited 3+ years ... others ... Brom ... Jiddy etc longer. Keep positive guys, today will be good. When we sign I really can see 3p + ... not ramping just saying and my.opinion only. At 5p I'm out and very happy ... anyone staying in for more I wish you the best of luck and hope you hit your marks. Bring it home DW. Let's also spare a thought and a nod of thanks to PB.
Should now just be formalities ... should ... don't want to jinx it. But all looking very good, as ever keep the faith and stay positive. I guess announcement next week? I don't really mind now tbh ... our board have approved the offer thats been put on the table that was the last major hurdle.
Now ... who do we have on board? And what's the deal?
Subsequent to the selection of a preferred bidder, indicative terms have been agreed and due diligence is now largely complete. The remaining steps are; final decision on approval and documentation of the agreement. Both steps are scheduled to occur in June 2019. The Company advises that there is no guarantee that final approvals will be granted
Now. None of us are foolish enough to think games and spin do not occur in business. Of course they do, the corporate world is propped up by it. But the above is from the last RNS. It does lead you to believe they are 75% there ... final decision on approval and documentation.
To me that’s the final step and then the formalities of documentation especially the legals and commercials.
Surely it’s not just spin ... and games. If it is it’s blatant manipulation and lies.
So now we wait. Everyone has an opinion which makes for good discussion. Like many I’ve been here for 3+ years and read many good promises and had my hopes dashed ... not broken mind you ... just dashed.
My view is we will get good news next week. I don’t think the SP will go higher than 1.5p however, possibly 2p. That’s just my feel ... based on not a lot!