Come and hear Shaun Day from Greatland Gold #GGP, Cathal Friel and Jeremy Skillington from Poolbeg Pharma #POLB, George Bennett from Rainbow Rare Earths #RBW and Helium One CEO David Minchin #HE1 present next Tues. Register here.
London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
All, I'm holding TILS via X-O and Trading212.
Does anyone know if T212 will still continue to support trading once this moves to NASDAQ? I had no response from them :(
I spoke with X-O and basically if you don't sell or transfer out, you will be issued a share certificate. You'd have to find a broker who who would be willing to take your cert and deposit it on DTC for you. I contacted another broker about the possibility of accepting my share certificate, they suggested I transferred to them before TILS gets delisted from LSE, rather than wait and then try and register the share cert later, as they may not be able to do the latter easily. Will need to hurry though as transfers can take a while...!
Same boat as you Wolfiebill. Just received letters in the post today about this only being traded on NASDAQ. We will have until 05 October 2021 to trade or "transfer to an account held with another broker."
Down 53% from my initial investment!
Request for advice, please. I use X-O as my broker who as I think you know will no longer handle TILS shares when they delist on AIM / re-list on NASDAQ. Can anyone explain or provide a link as to what exactly happens to my (admittedly meagre) shareholding after X-O provide me with a certificate of shareholding and what actions I can / should take once the shares are listed on NASDAQ?
I still have no voting option on the II trading platform as of now. My sons HL account (SIPP) showed up on Friday.
Hi BB, It’s a good question. I’ve read elsewhere (on TG group) people saying it will be seemless and new shares will appear magically in the same account to replace Tils. If only. Time for another email to ‘corporate actions’ at ii. If I get a sensible response I’ll post it here. M
Mickey63, thanks for that information, I have read similar statements to that somewhere. Let's hope II keep them in the ISA. What are your thoughts on TILS moving to the Nasdaq wrt remaining in the ISA.
From Project Jupiter Doc:
13.2 Old Tiziana Shares held in uncertificated form (i.e. in CREST)Old Tiziana Shares held in uncertificated form will be disabled in CREST on the Scheme Effective Date. Unlike Old Tiziana Shares, New Tiziana Shares are not capable of being held, transferred or settled directly through the CREST settlement system. A Scheme Shareholder who holds Scheme Shares in uncertificated form through CREST (directly or through a broker or other nominee with a CREST account) immediately prior to the Scheme Record Time will be issued New Tiziana Shares in the manner described below.As soon as practicable and, in any event, no later than 14 days after the Scheme Effective Date, Computershare will mail a statement by first class mail to each Scheme Shareholder holding Scheme Shares in uncertificated form providing evidence of ownership of the New Tiziana Shares such Scheme Shareholder holds. Such Scheme Shareholders wishing to deposit their New Tiziana Shares electronically with DTC will need to contact their brokers to arrange for deposit of those shares following receipt of their statement providing evidence of ownership. Temporary documents of title will not be issued and transfer of New Tiziana Shares by such Scheme Shareholders will not be permitted until they receive their statement providing evidence of ownership and effect such transfer in accordance with the directions on such statement. Accordingly, holders of Scheme Shares in uncertificated form should be aware that there will be a delay in their ability to deal with their New Tiziana Shares until after they receive their statement providing evidence of ownership.'
Will they automatically be placed in our ISA's
Shiraz, great post. Totally agree with about effects of dual listing. It seemed to kill rises both sides of the pond. GC must have noticed too, if we did. And nothing really changed after the move to main market. Company move will be better for listing and better for (his!) tax. Only mistake was not doing it originally, IMO.
Blueb, I’ve had same good experience with ii. I originally transferred from from EQI (which was taken over selftrade) before ii took over EQI accounts and have been generally happy with ii. The CEO of ii is campaigning for better access to IPOs for small shareholders so seems to be on side. My Accu are also still in my ISA. I sent ii corporate actions an email explaining why I considered they should stay there. Was not sure I should even raise the issue tbh but was concerned that if they shifted them out it would prove a lot more difficult get them back in. The argument is that HMRC has published guidance to ISA managers regarding complex corporate rearrangements such as demergers. The guidance says, if the original investment was ISA qualifying and the ultimate investment will be ISA qualifying then any intermediate investment should be treated as ISA qualifying. This should apply to our current Accu shares which will ultimately qualify for ISA when Nasdaq listed. There appears to be no time limit. The usual 30 day limit for moving non qualifying investments out of an ISA does not apply. The guidance can be found on Gov.Uk. Mikey
Thanks, Shirazkhan..Your post is particularly positive and gives a different view of TILS. There are many phrases in your post that certainly ring true and that is wealthy people as opposed to people who are comfortable rich, are definitely the most insecure..In my business career, I have been in business with seriously wealthy individuals and they are in almost every case very insecure; of course, it's because of the amount of hard work and effort they endured in the making of their money,
in the first place. This resulted in a living fear, an incredible fear of losing their money..the result of which is the behaviour they adopt subsequently, would never have worked for them in the first place..Perhaps GC is different but despite him not selling, he was already fabulously wealthy and is very confident that eventually, it will all come good for TILS.
The problem for us minor shareholders is he does not give a monkey about us, as we are just guys who hold the shares he does not hold and to him, I believe we are minions who are part of the ride...Anyway, thanks again and glad to learn more about Pharma on Nasdaq.
I forgot BB. Hard core fan of tils through the pain. Respect. And jack when accustem lists lol
Lazy.. lots of great posters.. dream, rockz, alam, trade, paul etc etc l.. its really hard seeing your portfolio so red when other stocks are bagging.. i just try not to check it all the time… quite depressing espec last few months… I have always kept my core holding.
Main reason being GC did not sell a penny at £3. I know he is a millionaire but trust me it still hurts when you lose money… it hurts your pride, confidence, self esteem…rich people are even more insecure then most…I know a lot of negativity around nasdaq single listing but I genuinely think its a great move for reasons below:
In all the time I have been in tils (a few years now) it has been manipulated because of the two exchanges being played against each other. Nasdaq may go up but then crashes on back of 30 trades on uk. Low volume means price always trickles down and tils never holds its gains. Everyone knows that now so all sell on the few spikes we have
Nasdaq is a dreamers market. 100% gains are normal every day. Check out crvs (my brother made money on that yesterday). Two exchanges take away the element of the spike we all want on good news.. frustrating as hell when 30% up pre market to 5% when market opens.. to flat 10mins in
Nasdaq loves small float companies. AIM dilutes to death which I hate. 2:1 share restructure means better price, less shares to new investors, with GC owning 35% ideal candidate for a rerate on a spike or good news
Our portfolio is fine. No bad news. Just delay after delay but nothing has materially changed. Trials have to start one day
Nasdaq values pharma 20-30% more. Look at SNG… that would be billion mcap on nasdaq (phase 3 covid play) expecting results. So we will get a rerate at some point
100mln cap so we are small cap. Ideal to make 70-80% gain on nasdaq. Everyone jumps in when they see a stock trending on stocktwits. I know because I do it lol
Pipeline can change the world. MaB is biggest pharma market. Alzheimers, MS biggest markets. I won SAVA. Same kind of principle for my investment in that one.
Just some reasons. Not bad for 55p. I would be buying even at £1.50 tbh. I was a few months ago.
Portfolio is diverse so not all eggs in one basket. From covid to diabetes to NASH.
I think we have bottomed out at 50-60. Risk reward is great,
As for accustem.. I bought 10k more on pink sheets.. that tells you all you need to know… my brother bought 25k… all about patience with nasdaq.. values of diagnostics are stupidly over hyped on nasdaq..
GLA. Cant wait for nasdaq! Keep the faith
I am delighted to see you are still here, as I do not often check in here. You are in my view one of the most educated posters on this board with regard to TILS and the fact you are still here gives me a little bit f confidence, albeit a bit more than yesterday.
As I have stated in my last post yesterday, I am holding out a while longer as I want to get at least 60% of my capital back from TILS... The problem is I have no idea whatsoever, what will happen to our Accustem shares, do you know?...Does anyone know?..
Nolopus, I was buying as much as I could afford at varying prices from 85p upwards. I ended up with an average of £1 50. As the SP tumbled and continued to tumble I made the decision that I,d lost enough and bailed out. I lost £3000. Not nice saying goodbye to £3000 but if had I kept the faith as you suggest I would be sitting on a loss of £9000 if I were to sell. Did I make the right decision ? Make up your own mind. Last year I believed Tiziana was heading for the moon. £15/£20 a share, maybe more. So much going for them. Particularly Foralumab our wonder drug to cure almost anything I still believe Foralumab will come good. The problem is it's all very well me believing and thinking Tiziana and its products will do well but it's the market that dictates the SP. No matter how great I thought the Tiziana products were going to be and how valuable to the company the SP went south. Day after day. What I think the SP should be and what it actually is were and still are miles apart. I see the current SP as a steal for anyone buying in now. Can't see it getting much lower and heaps of potential but I,ve my fingers burnt once already. Noropus the decision to bail from Tils was purely financial. Losses were increasing day on day. I had to draw a line. I had to put an end to my investment dwindling away and I did. I sold. I've no doubt they,ll come good one day and i keep one eye on them, just don't know when. Could be months or years. Good luck to you, hope they turn things round soon.
Nolopus, if I still held a sizeable amount then yes I would be looking at opening an account with a broker that would trade the shares on the Nasdaq but not for 217 shares with a value of little more than £100.
If one believed in TILS at 120-150-200 well I can’t see why do don’t believe in TILS at 56p and on the Nasdaq TBH
Whilst many have sold out , more are mopping up the lazy , imo
Nolopus, As I said I sold most of my shares at a loss and hold only a handful. 217 to be exact. I am not setting up another account with a different broker to then get a mere 217 shares shipped across. After buying, selling and any costs transferring I don't think there would be much in the way of monetary value left. Do you ? Don't call me lazy twit
Rockz abit of both on tils. Profit and loss. I started buying tils initially at 85p and at one stage had about 600k shares. Sold a few hundred thousand around 1.80 and another 200k after securing my accustem at which stage I had about 200k left which was my core holding which I left to run (wish I hadnt). Mentioned it to lbc on this board that Derisked at the time. With averaging down I am still about 70% down on that core holding (at around 1.30 average)but luckily reinvested the profits on nasdaq stocks. Those did not do great as market in USA has been rubbish last few months but still not as bad as tils. About even on those. I bought back huge amounts last week again on tils at 60p to go back up close to half a million in tils hence posted the twitter update that loaded up. Ride it back up again once we are on nasdaq and then de risk again. Dont want all my eggs in one basket so still keep large trading pot for nasdaq. Plus watching tils at moment is like watching paintbdry so need something else to keep me amused. Made 13.5k on SAVA on Friday. Only stock I own on UK market is tils. I will always keep a core tils holding but always have to be flexible as market dynamics and sentiment changes. Needless to say tils has made me alot of money and will continue to do so. iA It does get abit scary when you own such huge amounts and can have 60-70k swings in your account in a given day. GLA
A quick point ref, dealing accounts. I pay £9.99/ m to Interactive Investor (II) and I get one free trade/ month (7.99 trade cost). So £24/Yr for an ISA & trading a/c. They allow trading on Nasdaq. So pretty happy with them. As for Accustem, they are still showing in my ISA, but who know what will happen to those in Q4 or next year???
It’s very funny that most of the fervent TILS followers can’t take the hassle of having their shares transferred to an account that deals with Nasdaq shares …
Tils will be much better valuated once they are Nasdaq only , imo
Then most will say , we got robbed !
But laziness has a price to be paid , once again, imo ..
Shiraz, Good to hear from you too mate. No one more enthusiastic about Tils than you and me. Left 6 months ago. Lost £3000 when selling at £1.20. Still think they are developing exciting products but that unfortunately isn't reflected by the the share price. I trust I find you well Shiraz and really hope Tils comes good for all holders.
Shiraz, I notice on Twitter you claim to have made 300k profit on TILS last year?
On LSE you have always peddled the narrative that you were continuing to buy and had a high average..
Which is it?
I also notice on Twitter that Sporty has turned very bearish against TILS and GC after supposedly having a £500,000 holding at one point.
Dream good to hear from you. Hope you are well. Sad to hear you sold out. All the best wishes for the future.
I sold the majority of my Tils shares about 6 months ago, ( at a loss ) and only hung to a handful. X O have notified me this morning that Tils will be Bermuda based and trading on the Nasdaq as of 21st Oct. X O will not trade the shares and suggest moving them to another broker by Oct 5th. Lot of hassle for a handful of shares depreciating in value however I think I have found a solution I will sell them Monday morning. Problem solved. I doubt I,ll be the only one king this which would explain yesterday's 8% drop and why the coming days are likely to follow suit. I am hoping I don't encounter the same issues if and when Accustem start trading. That aside I presume this LSE share chat board will be coming to an end as well with Tils no longer trading on the London Stock Exchange. I had such high hopes for Tils 18 months ago but it has cost me a good deal of money and turned into a **** show. Wish I stayed well clear. Never mind, such is life. Good Luck All, you,ll need it