Tim Watts, CFO at Shield Therapeutics #STX presenting at our Life Sciences Investor Briefing Watch Now
London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
You have been wrong repeatedly and consistently for a long time and you wanted motif to go bust so you can make a lot of money as per your previous posts. Of course with your other friends shorters the like of Rhambo.....et..al.
Your Scare News editorials are no longer working as the remaining investors here are solid holders and your dribble is not going to change their situations.
I might buy more today adding to my huge holdings here.
Continue to be optimistic...
As I predicted nothing to the pump in America. The dump will be coming today
Not saying I am underwater but I have changed my snorkel for tanks now it has gone on so long. Normally this jump comes down as quick but this is other way around with nasdaq raising, so I hope Scott’s shorts come down quick tomorrow. Lol
Agreed! For me at this point, the people who were going to "sell", have sold. Those who are here are either underwater, have been averaging down or if you were/are lucky have possibly bagged a great deal (assuming funding is sorted). Time will tell
This field of investment is always a big risk. it shouldn't come as a surprise that the SP has fluctuated a great deal.
I agree that now we need something to be confirmed. Funding and a price that doesn't undercut everyone although I cant see it being good for the early adopters considering the funding price will be 2p or less.
We need to just hold and wait or buy in in you think it will work out.
I think its worth a punt. The whole situation will become a lot clearer in October when the Minuets are released from the September meeting with the FDA.
Set your clocks for October. nothing much can happen between now and then.
Are you kidding ? Slight change in conditions? That is a total lack of comprehension I am afraid. Rose tinted specs. We are in deep doodoo and no amount of wishful thinking solves that. We need graham to come up with a deal No ifs or buts ... if he fails we are all decimated
The thing with the stick market you need to understand Latino. The market is very much like pet fish. The slightest temp change, they get stressed and sick. Slightest change in water conditions, they get sick and stressed. You get the picture?
Just because a slightly negative piece of news drives away all the investors and traders, doesn't mean the stock is overvalued. Investors and traders with balls of steel will see through the slight change in conditions and place their bets accordingly because they can see the company and their aspirations for what they really are...A life saving, life changing new antibiotic with a goal of saving lives. I know my decision..Im in!!
It’s the same reason as yourself and most of the posters are, which is we’re trapped and not worth selling! But I’m not going to mislead people of the situation we’re in...money running out in September and discounted placing coming unfortunately.
I found Motif a month ago so im new to this. do believe however that when approval is granted and funding is granted we will see very good things. Once finding has been confirmed, I very well might put down some serious cash. Risks are worth taking if you can afford the loss.
Well said. Despite the ludicrous RNS’s about making acquisitions etc the only have the currency of hope in enough quantity to try to survive.
Events dear boy- I change my mind when the facts change- the little matter of failure to obtain FDA approval (against the odds we thought at the time).That event was cataclysmic as it puts the whole of the company's existence in doubt .
And why we hold still is that we have lost so much money the final couple of pence is neither here nor there -it is called hope
That is all we have ..... and the last thing we want to see is somebody who came in around 2 trying to make it into something we all know it isnt .No balance old chap. We are in dangerous waters ......
Depends on the type of funding entirely
I agree with you and if you look back at these posts before Feb this year..some people were predicting £1+ for motif SP....
I was not part of that madness but SP250 was there and carried on investing...!
Nonetheless I am waiting for a jump still....but only to 8p and some are saying this is over optimistic and ramping!!
Many here are the same posters before Feb and after ,buying and speculating at much higher prices than now...but 8p predictions is now becoming ..ramping..over optimistic and so on...
We live in a funny world..and never know why those are still holding if they think otherwise.
Ah, blame it on brexit, lol!
All I. Saying is that if the finance is sorted, then the market will react very positively!
The main risk (at this moment) is finance. Once this is sorted, a big problem would be resolved and imo the market will take note!
Could be back in the 20’s or 30’s in a few sessions? Is this a joke? A comment about if Brexit no-deal happens and that’s our living standard?
Millions upon millions and years upon years needed for the next trial. This isn’t going anywhere fast. If it were so needed then Option 1 and 2 wound have been applied by the FDA after the 3rd May meeting. They don’t seems too desperate for it do they now?
As far as I understand it, Iclaprim is a necessary antibiotic that would fill a very important gap, where antibiotics are either not working or have limited effect. Such as MRSA type infections.
So, to me this is binary! If, MTFB can find the funding, this would signal that someone knows that this has a good chance of getting approved and as such wild see the value and opportunity here. If not, MTFB is a dying duck and this is the big risk.
Would I take a mortgage out to put into MTFB? No! Is it worth a pint because if they get financing, well we could be back in the 20's or 30's, in a couple of sessions! "SIMPLES"!
Latino....always in the wings to pounce on others with no objectivity...
Well done..another great posts(NOT)...keep them going...funny man
You make me laugh when you post here....
Remain optimistic and sp will jump in a big way and that is why you ,me and others are holding Or do you have another clever plan why you are still here!
Try better next time...
Nobody is trolling and SP reaction tells you that the market made little of it, which you deemed great news. You seem to be in denial and ready shoot anybody down who disagrees with you lol relax and keep a level head!
Expect SP to jump in a big way following the news.
Nope you are right it’s not Motifs issue. It’s genius. He has presided over a drop of over 90% this year alone but wanted massive remuneration. That’s an issue
Yes..you do to get better.
You are not coping well....it is obvious..
It is not motif issue but yours... go and try some help.....money not every thing but your health is.
I don’t need any help. The people that invest on the back of your wildly optimistic posts will though. So if you can google a few in advance of their needs would be time well spent rather than what you are posting on here
you need help to talk to someone about your possible financial post traumatic stress disorder!
You are in deep trouble..
No we need to realistic not optimistic with the facts strong you in the face.
How is it possible that Motif can say they are looking to make an acquisition given their cash position?
When you realise the answer to that you will understand reality
Okey but we need to be optimistic and there is no point to keep hold of shares and be pessimistic and down all the time with negativity about it!! It is better to sell rather than be sick with it.
For me I am very optimistic on motif and I have loads and loads at average around 2.75 p .
Maybe our average price paid is very different but keep optimistic and game is not over and imo if no jump in sp today...so what ..it will happen soon and that is why I am holding and not selling a single share until we are seeing 8p+ hopefully we don’t wait too long!
Well i am sorry but I still dont think you are right- and you certainly were wrong on the share price jump . Too many of your posts are overly optimistic- this company is in trouble and I fervently hope they succeed as I have loads of these.But I wont believe every post that tells me things are great and the share price is gonna jump - here or on other boards- the funding is key -this rns is around the edges in my view and the market seems to agree