AIM IP specialist Tekcapital to sell or float all four portfolio companies 'within 2 years'. Watch the full video here.
London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
I for one think Charlie bang on the money for the first day back , my own forecast has
always been 150-250% on open and a further 100-150% on the day, then settling
back to where ever the market decides our new trading range should be pending
been in quite a few RTO's that on return have done 350-450% on return for us at
suspension price was 0.38 which similar would give us 1.33p-1.71p
further 100%? 2.66p top end spike or above before the market decides where our
new trading platform is settled pending the next news flow
many have done in effect 500/600% and others even crazier like said before wrn
spiked 10,000% in 4 sessions before the market re-suspended
even the low end ones have done 200% and that is around where Canada with lack
of volume could not break beyond 0.02 / 1.14-1.20p depending which day and
daily exchange rate you looked through Feb/March 0.57-0.60 to the Cad
LOL,I like marmite but you keep up the good work,I’m only joking
as you said wacca each to his/her own opinion lol
but having been requested by many to write them and speeches for others via
media DM's , you can call me Marmite lol
That number 1 on your list ,is the only danger to us, as said before being main market
if we go too mental too quick, having just submitted a new company defining profile
The speeding ticket scenario, on the main market the questions would be asked of the
company, if they give sound reasoning to why the excessive rise is occurring, the
authorities will let it ride (for a little bit before asking again)
If no reasonable justification in the response, the authorities reserve the right to
suspend, which is basically what happened with WRN did a 10,000% rise in 3
sessions , the questions asked , the response not acceptable and suspended next
day after a dramatic fall from £3.30 to suspend at 89p when the news landed
aka the insiders appeared to know it was coming
We are fully compliant historically and in the completed acquisition rto etc etc
so only the outstanding quarterly results to 31st December 2020 may be a hold
up to submitting prospectus as soon as the authorities permit
We expect that to be on around delist day 21st April, then its 3-4 weeks and done
Rules and Regulations in many walks of life are a guideline, given the situation and
circumstances suspended March instead of the December we should have, they may
lead the return process and guide Copl's return more swiftly given our long history
with the FCA/UKLA and last prospectus late 2020 INCLUDED the prelim's for Atomic
So it should be just a tweak of that, when submitted, updated financials, which are
solid , deal done , money in the bank and a spare $20 million if required
The FCA's primary brick wall is those figures and the ability of the company to move
forward and progress its operational plans , so that box well ticked already
should sail through that step (1-2 weeks normally , expecting a quick , pass go and
apply to the Exchange (standard 10 working days/2 weeks prob stuck with that bit)
Now all we can do is sit and wait for the day Arty give the prospectus submitted
announcement, hopefully with some full on details and its 3-4 weeks to trading
as also said the exchange itself will advertise the return date as it does with every issue
from new placing shares to a full IPO on its new and recently issue pages and WILL be
a solid firm date or on/around date
we don't need it, we just need as the sage Buffett says
Patience , Patience and oh yes Patience
The 3 most important criteria to successful investing
I for one not going to argue with him lol, he's worth mega billions personally and even more
from his founding Berkshire Hathaway investment conglomerate
(follow the big money men/women :)) patience)
That handbook wrong section
I think the argument is really over best estimated guesswork; based on what we know and what we don't know VS. 'we hope' and a 'I have bad feeling about this one'.
Joey has a range of 0.38 to 1p, it doesn't matter if these numbers are going to happen or not, because he raises no case as proof.
Not does greed has nothing to do with it ' you should be happy with that', 'it's great'.
Forum, to me, should have some speculation positive or negative but be backed up.
Charlie, love your posts.
Regarding your comment “ Given that you can not make an application to re-list”, is there a FCA listing rule that sets this out, or is this an assumption? Cheers.
Some good posts on here guys let’s not swamp the board with squabble.
Personally would have hoped to see a minimum SP on opening of 1.28p going off the calculations I have done.
However, I have posted this before.
I don’t know if Arthur will be using an actual or forecasted BOPD
I don’t know what PE ratio he will agree with the market
I know cost are low but I don't know exactly how low.
Given the three above key factors we could really be pie in the sly on opening or at that 1.28p low ball estimate
I have posted previous figures but will hopefully be able to give a forecast better on review on the prospectus in a couple of weeks.
Will COPL use current BOPD and use current figures in order not to be if it profit takers?
Using low figures reduced the opening price those that want out get out with a profit why others get in.
Miscible flooding of like boiling a kettle you don’t just flick a switch and have hot water it is a gradual process.
However, once the injection achieves its desired bopd it can be easily maintained.
There is the time period from injection to achieving desired pressure.
This is variant on the size of the reservoir (example blowing a ballon up, smaller balloons will inflate to max capacity quicker).
We the have a stabilisation period, then a injection to flow/output period.
So basically once stabilisation is achieved. Extraction at say 5,000 bopd would be ran with a set gas injection rate in-put to ensure it’s constant and variants equal.
So the company could hold back these results for a week or so which I am expecting and a lot will get caught out selling before this imo
HFB your a genius with your rhymes x
Guys we all want the same thing COPL to come back stronger and have a fantactic new drill programe going fowrard, stop letting the back ground noise get in the way, not long till we relist, you just need to hold to your sanity till then xx
Everyone is entitled to an opinion and shouldn’t be corrected by others unless they are quoting lies which hasn’t happened
HFB,your posts are great but I’ll put my cards on the table.....your poetry is horrendous Lol
There is zero animosity from me. And I apologise if my thoughts come across as trying to bring this share down. I stand to loose a lot if that happens and is the last thing I want to happen here.
But I wont stand for being called a tw*t for it. Completely uncalled for.
I genuinely wish the very best outcome here. Have a lovely weekend all.
lets call a truce here guys, I am sure he like Charlie being industry can shine some light
on the field/operational matters, more than I in that department, that's for sure lol
Just for that
Busy , Busy, Busy is she
how do you ever manage 3
Hope your Copl returns
bring great glee
Oh if I was 50 years younger
you and me sittin in a tree
Wookie is no monster
The usual Sunday shenanigans..... yawn
I would like to add that I have worked in oil and gas for over a two decades, offshore in the east and the Northsea. So although I might not know a huge deal about land based oil and gas I wouldn’t say I’m clueless to the industry, having supervised god knows how many drills in my time.
So It is strange to me that some of you are so quick to judge, insult or be aggressive to others. All I said is that it’s “possible” that it might not all come around as quickly as some here insist. Is that really because you believe I’ve done no research. Believe what you wish of course it makes no odds to me. But it is pretty sad to be so unkind to others for simply talking.
Are you calling me a twaaaaat Spotify? I don’t really think I’ve said or done anything to deserve that?
HFB I do love your post's x
Or look at it the other way, if we had suspended when we should have on announcement
of the Atomic RTO, we would have been suspended pushing 5 months when we return
(hope you all enjoyed the long delayed , open market, short suspension rto)
He seems little researched and has missed the point of many posters over the past few
A Reverse take over RTO is the taking over a bigger company, we have already DONE it
we just at the last gasp , had the rug pulled (as per Arty's RNA Messages) and ended up
having to go suspension for the regulation and compliance paper trail (3-4 weeks) on
submission of prospectus as per the last 2 steps of an IPO
The long delays are always failure to DO THE DEAL or not complete taking part instead of
the whole company, in most cases as have become a rule 15 SHELL which a few years back
the market went hard ball with to try and weed out some of the lifestyle market players
so must now DO THE DEAL (again done and done) or make AQ's or a certain value or the
stinger raise , they put it up again last year was it at least £4 or £6m in CASH to fund them
We are neither a shell , aim or failed to do the RTO (DONE) so just the prospectus to submit
for reg's and compliance (3-4 weeks)
All we mushrooms now require is Arty to rns today we submitted to the FCA/UKLA and unless
another arrives to say hey SHUSTON we have a problem, it will be 3-4 weeks and will appear
as a one liner in the London Stock Exchange , new and upcoming issues page with a firm or
on/around the ... date
as every single new issue of any form of equity, bonds , new ipo's and returning rto's
like us do and it will be ahead of the day we return
Good gag Spotify...
Anybody calling HPB nieve or uninformed needs to check in to Broadmoor...
HFB, your posts are valued by many investors on here.
Ignore this Troll, don't be put off by him. Comes across as a right twaaaaaaat.
The only oil he knows anything about is what's slapped on his arse down minging Mo's massage parlour!
Keep the message simple:
'This is a game-changing acquisition which will materially reposition COPL as a production company with assets that have a long-term lifecycle and rapid production opportunity'.
Atomic - 1st April the Gas is ramped up, then oil will follow on. $$$$$$$$$s
Before suspension share price did not reflect asset value.
RTO process:- Re- evaluation, readmission prospectus plus an audit of the new financials.
Then application for readmission. This takes time especially as FCA is involved - May is looking likely.
sp on readmission - substantial uplift expected to reflect the potential of the Atomic deal.
A reputation is also restored.....
My forecast 1.2p to 1.8p. Longer term value likely to be 5p+.
Will be sitting tight and holding onto these as a LTH.
Waiting to buy more on readmission, as bargains should be available from 'early cash in' traders.
Patience pays, so sit back and relax.
Thank you Charlie, I really do hope it all goes smoothly. I think being back to market in May would be a great achievement so fingers remain crossed. Thanks again for the input.