Late-arriving accounts reveal another bumper £1m+ loss on next-to-zero turnover. Assets reduced to £200k but dependent upon £600k valuation of 9m Tricor warrants (current value: £112k). Woof! Woof!
2 Jul '14
No audited accounts by July 1, so shares suspended. Just as well the company has all those options on Tricor shares to keep the wolves from the door! Nah, this dog has had its day.
14 Mar '14
Some decent buys today
Intresting building ... Had a nice piece of rns and SP was off media ... Now with more media and more buyers 2p looks cheap for the next leg up
11 Mar '14
Buys showing as sells
Last 4 are all buys showing as sells ... And Decent buys 5k and 2k also ticked up
11 Mar '14
Enerstry Korea signs JV with LG CNS Mon, 10th Mar 2014 07:00 RNS Number : 8717B Nova Resources Limited 10 March 2014 ? 10 March 2014 NOVA RESOURCES LIMITED ('Nova' or the 'Company') Enerstry Korea signs JV with LG CNS Nova (AIM: NOVA), the investment company focused on high growth opportunities in the energy, infrastructure, technology, natural resources and manufacturing sectors, primarily in Russia and Asia, today announces that Enerstry Co., Limited ('Enerstry Korea') has entered into an agreement with LG CNS of South Korea, to form a joint venture company (the 'JV Company'). Enerstry Korea will have an 80 per cent shareholding in the JV Company and LG CNS will own the remaining 20 per cent. The purpose of the JV Company is to construct, own and operate a waste to energy plant with a long-term offtake agreement with one of South Korea's largest dairy producers (the 'Dairy Company'). The JV Company is currently in detailed discussions with the Dairy Company; however, there is no certainty that these discussions will be successfully concluded. Founded in 1987, LG CNS is a global IT services provider with interests in renewable energy. It has approximately 10,000 employees and in 2012 generated revenue in excess of $3 billion. Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, LG CNS became the first Korean IT Company to enter the solar power plant market overseas and, since 2010 it has constructed several solar energy plants in South Korea as well as internationally in Sri Lanka, Bulgaria, the Philippines and Russia. It is an 85 per cent owned subsidiary of the South Korean multinational organization LG Corporation, which operates in more than 80 countries worldwide in the fields of electronics, chemicals and telecommunications.
10 Mar '14
JV with LG CNS
This sounds very promising. The RNS says LG CNS had revenues of more than $3bn in 2012 from renewables so its reasonable to assume they have some idea of what they are up to and would only get involved if they thought Enestry was onto a good idea. In addition RNS of 27 Jan confirmed Enerstry had $19.5mm of revenue over next 10yrs from 2 deals already announced, and this RMNS says several other deals currently being worked on - and now LG to help get deals ?
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.