Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter


EXCLUSIVE: Alastair Smith, Avacta Group CEO gives an Operational Update


Ncondezi Enrg Share Price (NCCL)



Share Price Information for Ncondezi Enrg (NCCL)


Share Price: 7.75Bid: 7.50Ask: 8.00Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Ncondezi Enrg
Spread: 0.50Spread as %: 6.67%Open: 7.75High: 7.75Low: 7.75Yesterday’s Close: 7.75

Ncondezi Energy Limited Ord Npv (Di)

Ncondezi Enrg is listed in the FTSE AIM All-Share
Ncondezi Enrg is part of the Mining sector






Share Price SpacerPrice
7.75
Share Price SpacerBid
7.50
Share Price SpacerAsk
8.00
Share Price SpacerChange
0%0.00
Share Price SpacerVolume
0
Share Price SpacerOpen
7.75
Share Price SpacerHigh
7.75
Share Price SpacerLow
7.75
Share Price SpacerClose
7.75
Share Price SpacerCurrency
GBX


Currency Issue Country Shares in Issue Market Capitalisation Market Size
GBX GB 281.85m £21.84m 15,000

52 Week High 10.13 52 Week High Date 24-JUL-2018
52 Week Low 3.38 52 Week Low Date 28-DEC-2017

# Trades Vol. Sold Vol. Bought PE Ratio Earnings Dividend Yield
0 0 0 0.000 0.00 0.00 0.00


London South East Users info for Ncondezi Enrg




Date
Time
Trade Prc
Volume
Buy/Sell
Bid
Ask
Value
 

20-Sep-18
16:36:18
7.50
50,000
Sell* 
7.50
8.00
3,750
Trade Type:
Ordinary

19-Sep-18
16:09:23
7.80
75,000
Buy* 
7.50
8.00
5,850
Trade Type:
Ordinary
Delayed publication
Historical

19-Sep-18
16:09:23
7.80
-75,000
Buy* 
7.50
8.00
-5,850
Trade Type:
Ordinary
Deletion
Delayed publication
Historical




View more Ncondezi Enrg trades >>

Directors Deals for Ncondezi Enrg (NCCL)
Trade DateActionNotifierPriceCurrencyAmountHolding
26-Oct-17Transfer To
Trade Notifier Information for Ncondezi Energy Limited (DI)
Jacek Glowacki held the position of Non-Executive Director at Ncondezi Energy Limited (DI) at the time of this trade.
 Jacek Glowacki
08,357,55829111719
31-Dec-15Notification of Holding
Trade Notifier Information for Ncondezi Energy Limited (DI)
Michael Haworth held the position of Non-Executive Chairman at Ncondezi Energy Limited (DI) at the time of this trade.
 Michael Haworth
0016438296
20-Jun-12Notification of Holding
Trade Notifier Information for Ncondezi Coal Co Ltd. (DI)
Michael Haworth held the position of Non-Executive Chairman at Ncondezi Coal Co Ltd. (DI) at the time of this trade.
 Michael Haworth
000
View more Ncondezi Enrg directors dealings >>


TrusttheProcess
Posts: 1,761
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:7.75
RE: Could be tomorrow
Today 08:50
Things happen when we least expect it

Sometimes unexpected things happen

In fairness Ncondezi has been a historical disappointer with missed deadlines and delays

More recently there has been some signs of this improving

We still await something which truly beats,hits,or blasts expectations out of sight

The scene is set

We await that time,which I think we be soon

TTP
Jeffrey1979
Posts: 63
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:7.75
RE: Could be tomorrow
Today 08:32
Rodster - I agree....holding but I am not holding my breath regarding the JDA timeline. I jumped in originally due to the ramping and general progress only to be disappointed. Currently down on my investment but will sit it out as this will deliver but question is when? and it could not be tomorrow
Justdandy
Posts: 1,394
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:7.75
RE: Could be tomorrow
Today 04:37
60% of loan note holders have agreed to convert at 10p. Once the other 40% agree then back to 10p . Positions us for the JDA which will rocket the share price. Don’t think loan note holders would be converting at A10p if JDA wasn’t in sight. Exciting period
rodster
Posts: 1,392
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:7.75
Could be tomorrow
Thu 20:39
How many times do I have to read these posts
I've no intention in selling but getting fed up reading ramps when 8p plus.q Jda will be months away and even then it's a guess.
CF73
Posts: 6,020
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:7.75
RE: First news will be
Thu 20:15
Looking forward!! :-))
View more share chat for Ncondezi Enrg (NCCL) >>







Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk








Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.