I confirm your opening assumption, if my own suggestion at 10:25 didn’t make it clear! I also want to dispel any notion you might’ve had that you were in any way encouraging derampers to reappear. They don’t need our help anyway!
As for your “significant purchase” last week – which I’m hoping you got for its lowest of 77p? – I, too, made another one, but unfortunately, a month earlier when the SP had ‘sunk’ to a pound! Who could’ve had the foresight to see it drop so much further a month later? (Well said derampers, it has to be said!!) Anyway, as I’ve expressed so often before, but with much more optimism than now, in a “couple of” years time, the odd 10p-20p difference (BC No2) will seem like peanuts then!
I could put up with not knowing and even some delay. What I find a bit depressing is the One or two pence every other day, if the share price was stable I would not mind the wait. On the positive the delay with the scheduled could be work out all the new routes and bases and if we have to few aircrafts to carry them out :-)
B787, even without the 4th aircraft, they could have made minimal schedule adjustments to bring the MWZ flight forward and run either the MBI or JRO flight slightly later. They don't seem very capable of adapting to circumstances, and that's only with 3 aircraft and 1 base. Hope they can improve on that as our fleet and bases increase.
This would not be a significant problem if they had the parked up aircraft under the Tanzanian AOC rather than sitting parked up in Europe doing nothing.
I just looked up sunset time for Mwanza airport. It is 1854. Which means nighttime for aviation begins at 1924. So, until they can restore runway edge and runway end lights, the aircraft would have to be airborne by 1924 to remain legal. (I'm not suggesting that the commander would necessarily accept this as safe right up to 30 mins after sunset and therefore operate this, however, with clear skies and working aircraft lighting, it is very likely he/she would deem this to be safe)
Therefore, with the fourth plane, they could have brought the schedule forward by one hour for this flight and not be cancelling it.
There are quite a few questions starting to appear on the Facebook page as to when schedules beyond 13th Sept. will be available, even some asking about as far ahead as the Xmas period. As usual they are just given the standard fastjet that they are not yet available, but to keep watching for the announcement.
Guys an update with the PAX stats would be nice, though I don't really expect one unless it relates to #5 as anything to do with the two Zs would warrant an RNS of its own. As for when we may get the July PAX stats, based upon past performance, I'd say not before Monday / Tuesday next week.
As for the post Sept 13th schedule, again based upon past performance, this should be out now (last time was 7 weeks in advance) so hopefully by the end of the week as that would be 'only' 5 weeks in advance.
It would seem the problems at MWZ airport have not been resolved. Although the evening flights to MWZ are showing on the web site booking page, they have now all been set to 'Sold Out' for all seat classes right through to Monday of next week.
Flightradar24 does suggest tonight's flight is scheduled, but I'm sure that will change.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.