This is my point as with respect !! Owlo's last post where he said "I will be amazed if its not 3P some time next year"
What are we talking about 2p, 3p, 4p, 10p, 30p as its changing from member to member and I have no clue what price to be base my own assumptions on, as I am thinking overall in the 4 / 6p range ?????? and that is a load as far as I am concerned and I would be quite happy at that price.
Thanks for your replies and I understand both. IMO I feel that 4/5 p is more than a sensible suggestion and maybe more, but as JC says " reach those sort of numbers if the Patterson continues to unveil Tier 1 targets" but I am talking about Havieron stand alone only ??? JC do you mean GGP as a buyout price 20/30p + for the whole of Patterson ????
This is why I am a little surprised at the 4p from some and 20/30p from others, are we talking about 1. Havieron as one area 2. Scally BH FT etc as all others 3. All the above as one package
Notice some are suggesting about 20/30p and more!!!!!!!. Do you really think that will happen ?????? That is an enormous amount seeing others are suggesting 3/5p. What is a sensible price for HAV and not exploding the price out of reality.
It would be nice of course to see 20/30p but that seems to be a fairy tail price imo, I would not know what to do with that amount lol. :-)))))
Yes I know what the codes mean but the £83 million was in fact a sell, surely it mattes if its Private or not as its still an enormous sell off. 42 + million sells is a large amount and I wonder why so many have been sold off ???????? Maybe its a large private investor that has done the same as many others on Friday and that's taken the advantage of the spike. Don't you think this will have any effect to the SP Monday if as you say It "Doesn't really matter." ???????? Double that were actually sold to boot. So IMO it does matter.
Yes I know where you are coming from and I thought exactly the same and sold a good % of my holding here, never thought I would say that. I have still a tidy amount to hold and will buy back on a fall.
Well it was totally unexpected and I have been in a loss situation here for ages April I think. When I turned my lap top on I nearly fell off my chair and went into panic mode, lol.
I sold a rung at 1.9475, then another at 1.94368 and another at 1.9516 and the last one was @ 2.01, 4 in total.
Being in a loss for so long I thought this was "the" opportunity to sell some to make up my losses and keep the rest, and would you believe I am back in profit with the remainder. Some of the cash went into GGP and some in Rockfire as I really do believe they will pay off big time very soon but as pointed out by NIge they are both AIM but they are in Gold exploration and have very good reputations both in Australia. The rest of the cash will remain in my account ready to pounce on a drop if that happens. I will be buying back those sold on any sort of dip before the next Divi so very happy doing that and not having my cash tied up doing nothing for ( 9 Months ) not including our good fortune yesterday. I felt that I must take the chance given yesterday and not to be greedy and wait for a further rise so to make up my loss and went steaming ahead. Thank heavens for the Ladder system ( ICEMAN's Idea )
I intend selling both GGP & Rock as soon as I can to buy more into House builders as Nige suggested as they are the way forward I feel but again these "Goldie's" seem to be a life line so I am happy taking a risk that could be life changing IMO and that's NO advise to anyone at all just my opinion.
Keep your eye on them to see if my opinion works out as I hope it does.
As DP said in the last interview he hoped to release the remaining hole results" before" Christmas. Now with only 7 working days left and 9 holes to go, next week could be very interesting for sure. :-)) Happy days ahead maybe !!!!
Everyone, have a look at what you have !!! "Great position and a great company with "RESULTS", what is there not to like. This is a top up if you have ever seen one. !!!!!!!!!! My T/U today was only a small one at .0175 but that is a PLUS as far as I am concerned. Anything under 0.018 is a "BLINDER" and worth a risk, however that is my opinion only and I would appreciate if others to advise if my calcs are wrong !!!!!
Lets see what Monday has and if we are on the road NORTH !!!!!!