Very honest and frank review of the current situation at mosman , if the Americans can encourage opec and Russia to make a deal and see a poo rebound that would clearly help mosmans economic position, the bod doing everything they can to ensure mosman comes through the other side of this crisis.
Gla and stay healthy
The name of the game now Is survival plain and simple for Once quite a comprehensive review of where we are at and the costs that have been reduced ,we have cash in the bank also.
My understanding from the rns is all NT work is suspended due to the ClC decision so the NT govt are fighting that on behalf of all explorers no doubt it will be a money settlement they are looking for .
Good news on production upgrades and hopefully more Production from the Stanley’s soon just need the poo to go up let’s hope sense sees through with opec etc.
Hunker down rns as expected we will survive this is the message.
Gla and stay healthy all
only Glimmer of hope is most companies under immense strain have Debt, Mosman does not (irony being if we had got a bank loan we would be under intense pressure now)
We did get anyway that placing for 300K (other companies now struggling to secure any finance!).
If we can control and hold wages (BOD!!!) until the end of the year if our production wells are stopped
Perhaps we can see through the worst of this crisis and I would be pushing if I was on the BOD on a further extension on the Aus permit given the exceptional circumstances the world are in and we have Chinese interest in a JV.
Current Share price was a reaction and a time of panic, and we may see some upside on next RNS if the BOD present a hunker down but positive rns (ie we have enough cash in bank for next 6/12 months type statements).
But until their is a sniff of the World getting out the other side of this Pandemic nothing will improve dramatically , Oil Price will follow on increased demand etc (and OPEC, Russia and America play ball with pricing) then and only then there may be big re-adjustments in share prices, companies are already going to the wall so the whole of AIM is in risk (AIM should adopt a fee holiday of one year so companies on the edge can see through this terrible economic but more importantly HUMAN crisis)
GLA and stay safe and healthy.
We are definitely in extra ordinary times with the POO and Coronavirus.
BOD putting their Tin hats and focus on preserving Cash.
Remember BOD taking No Salaries (EXchanged for Shares until end of June 2020),
We are producing from Welch,Arkoma, Stanley 1-3 albeit at low oil price
so should have an income stream through this tough time.
We got away with a 300K Placement before these two crisis have now taken affect.
This is the same all over AIM from Oil Majors to Minors.
As I said in previous post shareholders need to put tin hats on and look away for a months ,
by that time Coronavirus and Price of Oil affects would have abated.
The bottom feeders will be in their element just ignore them and see where we are in the next few months
Are we going to see a change at the top
Is this going to double in share price on news tomorrow morning
This share is an absolute steal at this share price how long can this last this low
Shorts closing news a coming
Hope they get on with Stanley 4 ASAP
The quicker we get to plus 100 with the Stanley’s the better
Stanley-5 to follow
Bounce back at some point once the over reaction to this virus by the market is corrected
Dispose of welch and Arkoma in a timely fashion
Money to invest in a profitable forward plan
The placing was rubbish but we languish in despair or move forward the bod surely this time got the message
Get drills done and plenty of them the quicker the better simples lol
I have bought more at 0.1144 today so it is worthwhile to me and unlike you trying to demoralise people when they have had to endure a rough placement at 0.15, I see this as another opportunity to average down and certainly would not encourage anyone to sell but if the MM's want to offer me a 30-40 percent discount to what the Board Paid I will take it.
(imho this drop is more down to unsurety in the market over Coronavirus than anything else!)
Remember March is upon us and Stanley-4 Drill will commence!
Trader speak for it is worthwhile if you are like me and buy in at this price (so I would encourage any peeved off long term holders to sell as I will gladly talk those shares and make my profit from it)
You ramp and deramp incessantly (as a self confessed trader) and have done for years here,
You really need to move on to another share now because YOU ARE BORING!!!!!
We’re doomed eh rich why don’t you have a love in with oxime the two of you would be a perfect match.
We are not doomed yet and as we still have arkoma we still have welch (whilst we wait to be sold we are still getting 50-60 barrels per day from them!) we still have the Stanley’s with Stanley-4 pronto in March now .
So stop with all the gloom and doom nonsense
The placing was sh*te end of does not mean it justifies another 50 percent drop from there.
Posted this in the 6th dec 2019
‘Welch 30-40 range Arkoma (Not sure in boepd?), Stanley1 - 40 bopd due to separator issues which is 6.6 bopd to Mosman
Stanley-2 50 bopd which is 9.25 bopd to Mosman, Stanley-3 is 200 bopd which is 29.9 bopd to Mosman .
So from last communicated numbers for Stanley for 1,2,3 Total is 45.75 bopd gross to Mosman.
So depending on the Arkoma numbers (if we get 20bopd estimate in the mix), Welch 30-40, Stanley's 45.75
we are looking at currently circa 100 bopd gross to mosman.
The additional hope now is with new kit it place with Stanley-1 it goes back to 155 bopd as it produced previously before
the need to fit new kit, that would represent a jump from 6.6 bopd currently to 25.575 giving us from the Stanleys a Total of
64.725 bopd gross to date if this is realised again.
We should have Stanley-4 in Q1 2020 and have the forward plan for Falcon-1.’
This is actually still true ?
We really need updated numbers from Stanley
Has the improvements increased production
Stanley-1 back to 155 ?
Stanley-2 recompleted that went silent Baja excited posted video no update from mosman yet? That was only producing 50 bop,
Last figures for Stanley -3 was 170 prior it was 200 has that changed
Stanley-4 according to John today is the most exciting yet
The disconnect between what the bod see and believe and the shareholders needs addressing
Only facts and figures will align the two
Really hope In future the bod realise this
Still think we are valued way way to low even given poor sentiment over the last placement as before I have bought small amounts and will continue to do so my best today was at 0.1244 missed out just when it hit the 0.11 buy range but if it goes down again I will add more .
Agree this price is beyond silly
We are now valued at £1.25 million
I think of estimates last month or so we thought we were close to 100 bopd which is 100 * 50 poo a day = 5000 dollars a day *300 days (downtime etc factored in) 1.5 million dollars revenue forgetting assets , Oz etc etc
I know sentiment is low but on this rns I don’t see the need for a 13 percent drop , but that is
My opinion , I guess others will say it is entirely justified !
Other factors affecting the markets at the moment with Coronavirus and WTI tumbling but where are we at now.
I guess the shares in Issue will show the figure of 1,127,477,634.
Tomorrow morning, we are currently at 0.135pence
So simple maths As of tomorrow if Share price stays the same we would bevalued at £1,522.095 .
WE had 788 Million shares with a market value (0.25 Pence prior to placement) = £1,970,000 previously.
So where we have now gained £300k (via placement) the market has actually reflected that as DEVALUEING Mosman to the tune of £450K.
So the only question people need to ask is :->
Mosman worth more or less than £1.5 Million currently with assets, revenue , further poduction growth and potential, possible sales of assets in the future and re-direction of monies to more profitable wells (albeit lower percentages of the Stanley Wells which will accumulate to a total bopd figure of 50-60 now hopefully in time increasing to double that!)
Traders, new LTH , or current LTH need to decide to HOLD, BUY OR SELL on that simple fact everything else is just opinion.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 25, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gem International Resources Inc. (“Gem” or the “Company”) (NEX:GI.H) announces that, further to its press release dated February 11, 2020, the TSX Venture Exchange (“TSXV”) has approved the Company’s proposed name change (the “Name Change”) to “Norseman Capital Ltd.” The effective date for the Name Change is anticipated to be on or around March 2, 2020. Upon completion of the Name Change, the common shares of the Company will be listed for trading on the TSXV under the symbol NOC.H with CUSIP number 656522109.
Totally all LTH holders want this to succeed. Suicide otherwise but the bod need to realise the level of anger and annoyance with this last placement and this is now the bottom line.
I have written and I guess a lot of other LTH’s have expressed their views to the bod I reckon that is why Andy had to get in to the media feeds To explain the reason for strategy change.
I think on reflection our eyes were bigger than our stomachs especially in terms of arkoma, spent a lot of money on getting a low 27 percent stake .
da-gee quoted 725k for that percentage , also spent 425,000 dollars on esps and probs that is where black stone did not pay their due as they were hep for half of that, as well as other costs that has indebted them to mosman for circa 315k, what I find curious with them is they raised 10 million dollars in a private equity placement in 2018, funds which they claim was directed to the partnership with mosman and investments in strawn and arkoma, so something sounds very fishy with what they are doing. If we can get the money owed from black stone that is two Stanley drills we have won a court order for $171,000 and I guess they have to pay our legal fees also.
If we can recover anywhere close to the 725k spent on 27 percent of arkoma that would be good also.
Welch could actually be profitable if we can get half the 2million estimate but totally agree get on with it, we need share price increases and fast to restore confidence and ensure people still see mosman as an investable company.
I reckon news will follow quickly after the 27 th of feb on Stanley 4, if it is good and the herd arrives LTH will as usual be bystanders as the board is flooded by would be millionaires and do you know what if the net of it after is we have a higher share price I won’t care as that is the only metric that matters to me now.
We do have an independent report I posted before
Do your own research it is more than just one well,
It is just we cannot afford to develop it and what we have done has not worked out for us, but some other company with bigger pockets will do well out of arkoma just ashame in our current state we don’t have big Pockets.’
Always be careful about posting your personal information or information pertaining to responses from a bod to yourself into a public forum you don’t need to prove yourself if you know you are right in what you post it is an opinion as others will put across there’s.
Have read a lot this week and posted little, just waiting to see what happens this week with Stanley-4 .