I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think it’s going to be on Monday. Let the price settle. Still two more weeks at least IMO. There is so much interest in this share though by the time we get there it may all be priced in and if it’s less than expected?
Either the first CPR was inflated to move the SP up. Only to dump it and therefore make someone a profit. Or the second CPR was was deflated to gift the bond holders a profitable company. Maybe a crowdfunding litigation would be in order?
I’m expecting new tomorrow or Monday. That’s what we were told. I topped up this morning as I missed out on an 80% rise in Global early this week waiting for a better entry piont. I have never got in at the cheapest. Or out at the top. I just hope we don’t get a repeat of the sp when the license was issued.
I don’t expect a plan of how this company will be taken forward until the bond holders are payed off. The SP will therefore remain low until that happens. My concern now is how the BOD will raise the money for more drilling once the BH have gone and we are in positive cash flow. Will it be a JV , a shares issue with consolidation or more borrowing. Or are they so confident in the one well that a build up of funds will finance it. All questions that will be answered over the next 3or4 months. One this I think is pretty certain. After the BH are paid off, the SP will be over 5
Yes. At the moment it is all looking a bit risky. But I do believe there will be another rns soon with news of a JV or a plan for the future. This will send the SP into orbit. I hope the BOD are working well behind the scenes.
Totally agree. 30% by the end of today and another 20% tomorrow. When the realisation hits the heard, that this is only going one way. North. People still trying to buy at today’s bottom with come to terms with the fact it’s never going that low again