We are currently sat around 25p below the last cash raise, we have news that could hit anytime soon, we have a lot of differing opinions on where said share price will go on positive data from the trials ranging from £3 plus. We have some excellent posts on this board sharing info or links to info, surely sooner or later we should have some significant upward movement in share price.
I’m in excess of 50% down and would probably have bailed if it wasn’t for a couple of my other holdings doing really well. I’m torn between putting some of my profit in here to average down more or hang fire in case there is another cash raise.
08-22, good summary and the reason I have left a bit in. Be very interesting to see what unfolds, Farm out, JV, buy out or a placing. My money would normally be on the latter but with the sustained buying perhaps not this time.