i dont know why their system has changed,i know on previous webinars there has been some disruptive people.We are all hurting with the share price where it is,but being abusive on webinar does not help,so hopefully this system just lets us ask the questions and try and get some answers as to the direction we are heading,we are all in this together as shareholders including GR.So we need to listen and hope this all works out.I dont post often so will not take any notice of any crap directed at me for this post GLA
With effect from 1 January 2020, and on the first trading day of every month thereafter until the Maturity Date, MNH will repay a minimum of 10% of all outstanding amounts under the Loan to the Lenders
yes but who is going to bring the mine back into production,after all this delay waiting for the money,it would have been better if they also announced they had contractors ready to start straight away,they said they were negotiating with previous contractors so why the delay again.It annoys me also that they are not replying emails now,we need answers.I cant see the $350k loan being allowed to be repaid with Zim dollars,so that will be either huge dilution or loss of 350k Circum shares
Charlie1984,i totally agree with this,lets get drilling ASAP and the share price should rise and if $6million drops the share will be way above .0145 giving KME freedom to sell,but at least we will be making progress instead of everyone sitting on their ar$$e waiting for Zim Government
The lenders have now agreed to cancel the Security in return for the grant of conversion rights with respect to the entire Loan amount. The Company has agreed therefore that the Loan can be converted into new ordinary shares at any time on or before the maturity date at the lesser of the Volume Weight Average Price for the five trading days immediately prior to the date of conversion or the closing price of the Premier's shares on the day preceding this announcement.
yes i agree sell ARCM and get Zulu drilling ASAP,we cant push for RHA payment as out of GRs control.I am sure any progress on Zulu will be good for share price,then $6million drops and a further boost.All the market wants to see is progress with this company and not all these delays and waiting on Zim gov all time