Zebbo said he sold some of his holding, akin to me...........not that he sold out. I would like nothing more than Tony to drop good news, as my average is significantly higher than these paltry levels. However, I have been around long enough and been stung enough times to know when to bite the bullet. I hope i'm wrong..........
Jbrier - a new member since late June, with all 5 posts on ARS. People can make a judgement for themselves on that.
Zebbo - I have done the same today too. Not all my holding by any means, less than half but like you I’m managing my risk and there are some alarm bells here. The risk of a no deal with AE is now significant IMO and there’s been some major traders in Singapore who have gone to the wall this year.
If AE went to the wall, what would happen to their 20% stake? I hope Tony has other parties in the pipeline and that’s why I’m holding on to most my holding
Jackbal - my main concern is with the financial robustness of AE. Things look distinctly murky with them, and I think there's a legitimate concern there. There must be question marks whether they'll even be able to secure funding.
Good to see the positive SP reaction here today, to this news. About time too..........that said i'm dubious whether it will hold, due to the opaque nature of holdings/valuations. Oxford Nanopore is literally the only thing keeping me in this share atm - IP Group have no interest in PIs and I am dubious as to what they would do with the money raised from any IPO of Nanopore. I doubt they'd do a special dividend..........but really that's what they should do