We all have are own opinions and read various posts either agreeing or disagreeing but we are guessing. As share holders surely to God we deserve a Rns than being in the dark and out to dry I do not think that’s a lot to ask, in fact it’s basic standard procedure
Fuse7 I wouldn’t waste your time. I think one or two on here have said they have sent emails off. They won’t reply. It’s like what has been said today with the government, be up front and honest and then it creates trust, this is one thing Bloe are lacking in a big way. Nearly every company have Rns to update their share holders on the effect of the coronavirus on the business, and if PH ever does he should have the decency to inform us how the 3D seismic has gone. 6 months roughly from the start also maybe if 51 drill as been successful or not. That’s way over due. Maybe they missed their target and are on the way to Australia, then there is an update on how Bago are getting on and was 16 reconfiguration successful and of course 38 So plenty they could inform us of but like the past they kept us in the dark re 16 for months and 38 was well over due when they eventually came out with 70% water cut You have the rose tinted glasses brigade on here who will make every excuse for PH for not informing us but if we were all honest with ourselves I think we all think we should have had something by now. And this, we don’t want a Rns because it won’t effect the share price in today’s condition if it’s good is cobblers. A good Rns would shoot up the price and give needed confidence
Your a one Ajw. Not surprised you didn’t pull up Thordon error on his cost to market of $11 per barrel of oil because it doesn’t suit your agenda. Checking back it’s $9 to transport store, separate and dispose of the water so I’m $2 out compared to $22 out Anyway I think your their main promoter so you wouldn’t pick up on anyone who is ramping knowingly or not I think you was suggesting this was a buy last year at 17p and end of June you was saying we are producing 675 barrel more per day than we needed to break even. Oops that’s right the company forgot to tell us that well 16 was shut in with leakage problems and a 73% water cut. Of course they were not deceiving us. Re schlumberger they were getting out wether we did a deal or not so yes plus plus for them and maybe for us. What we need is a update on the current site because we don’t want a repeat of 16 last year were they wrongly kept it under wraps
Thordon. Ya not $2 dollars out you $20 plus dollars out. It’s over $30 dollars per bopd cost. If you check the Rns on the 25th sept we had 9000bopd and it’s states we will make $300,000 about $33 per barrel when the price of oil was at $65 barrel. Sorry I thought you knew that and was trying to pull the wool over Apologies. Currently loss making and the cost of water extraction might be on top of that, not 100% sure Yes the gas if and when is massively important. I just wish we got an update Read the 25th July Rns which shows how deceitful they can be, that’s why I’m very wary of PH
Ajw. I notice you didn’t want to put thordon right even though he was miles out at an overall cost of $11 dollars a barrel. And I notice you haven’t mentioned the cost for oil to market for Bloe which is more than the current sell price by quite a percentage. Yes oil will go back up in a few months once the surplus is disposed of and the price war is sorted. I noticed PH didn’t mention how high the water cut was on the 245bopd they have inherited from schlumberger . Would be interesting to know if they did anything different
Thordon I think your calculator is playing up. Have another go and be realistic. It’s costing $11 just to dispose of the water per barrel. People do conveniently forget when it doesn’t suit What we are desperate for is an update on the current site. Another Monday coming up and I’m sure they’ll bother making the effort on one of those in the next 3 months
Well my take is at least it should help the share price. I just hope it’s not a smoke screen. I would like to see a Rns re our existing site or is that to difficult. At least 50% of Rns’s today have been about the coronavirus impact on businesses. Go on shoot me down in flames ??
I doubt you will get a reply with anything other than no comment. Let’s face it we are only share holders. A lot of companies have released Rns’s re the effect on the business re coronavirus. Not these. And a few on here were hoping for a Rns yesterday. And then there is those who say we don’t want a Rns because we would lose the good news if it was good news with all the other problems, so on that basis they can keep making excuses up for at least another 3 months Unbelievable. They should at least release details re coronavirus and maybe 3D, 16, 38, 51 progression, Bago,
Ajw I’m trying to average down. Wether it’s good money after bad time will tell Re 51 cementation. Until we get the over due Rns ( you thought it should be 10-12 days ago ) regarding success or not neither of us or anyone else on here are any wiser.
Thank god for that. If you didn’t come on here knowing your lying about the current share price. just tells me your motives. Or lack of brain cells. Was I wrong to enquire why we hadn’t had any news re cementation of 51. Well overdue. I might be wrong but I think Ajw did say he would purchase some more if it had been successful. Basic correspondence from the company would be good. Jason has gone and the new contact is not contactable or the odd email saying can’t comment
Scoob if you checked my post I didn’t mention testing. The cementation of 51 was what I was enquiring about. Very important for 51, and it also tells us they have continued with the drilling. Assuming successful. Is your website working yet!!. Wait for it. I can sell large quantities for 3p