Thanks Bhargav for the explanation. Understood now and I think I can at least explain that one.
I HAD 500k options which EXPIRED UNEXERCISED last year. That is the reason for the reduction.
I have not exercised or sold any OMI shares ever. My plans were always in the past and still are today NOT to do it. If I would do it in the future, we would need to put an specific Press release about it. So it would be very clearly stated for everybody to see.
Take care and stay safe. Difficult times, we keep pushing anyway.
Thank you, I did received your response yesterday. I'm still confused why it is so restrictive and more importantly, hope it gives you an opportunity to buy a few shares at this lowly price and confirm your confidence in the only project at our hand which seems solely depend on tender hook of NM approval and actions.
I now hold more shares then all directors put together which is 75% down in RED. I'm sure you can understand my position.
As regarding your query of-
"I do not know what 500k options you are referring to. I have not exercised or sold any OMI shares (neither in Oct.Nov 2019 nor ever) – not sure what you refer to".
My observation is- as per an attached document from a screen shot I had captured, it shows your stock options holding on 9th Sept'19 reflect a value of 2399544 and on/ before 18th Nov, your were granted an additional 215000 options which should amound to 2399544 + 215000 = 2614544 (would you agree?)as per-
We are in black-out half of the time, at the very least, as it is supposed to cover periods when we are in possession of sensitive info. So every quarter, from Quarter end (eg end Feb) till we release the results 45 days later, we are in black-out period. I do not pretend that since we signed the deal with Newmont, we were all the time in black-out period, but this restricts dealings a lot. If we have other sensitive info, we are also in black-out period. With everything that is going on, we have had sensitive info a lot of the time.
I do not know what 500k options you are referring to. I have not exercised or sold any OMI shares (neither in Oct.Nov 2019 nor ever) – not sure what you refer to.
Vicjain- Overall I agree, there is nothing much he will say which will lift the lid to our queries as we know, however, it has helped me to attend the AGM to reduce my expectations for time being, he was honest that he's making efforts but there is nothing much he can do, its a junior mosquito miner against the ruling elephant miner who controls the contract as it is. Plus, lately, it was bit of relief to know that trust manages the hold/ sell of 10m shares and its not in interest of OMI or creditors to sell at this lowly levels.
But, what I'm clearly p** off is, he is not buying any shares, on the contrary he flogged 500k options before the AGM. Rest are all excuses in my opinion, and he's clearly avoiding my mails at the moment. As much as I don't trust GGP's Ceo, I must admit, he has been brave and bought 55k worth of shares at 2.77 even under this challenging times and the Sp has never fallen below that point since. And today it has leaped to 4.49p. I wish our Ceo has balls to do that too.
It is shambolic to see the Sp as it is even though the price of Gold, NM share value and current trend is in our favour and given 18 months or so to mature it, we should have seen the Sp at least around 30p mark.....!
I've made every efforts to build and encourage our Ceo to buy a few...looks like he's now avoiding me. From 7th April, he'll be free to sell 10m shares of creditors up to Sept21 and it may continue to dent every rallies if he offloads them, so..my new strategy is buy on dips and sell on rallies to get my money back(unless there is any news I like to hear)..gradually, as I've nothing to lose.