ZURICH/BERLIN, Aug 14 (Reuters) - Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks on Wednesday:
* Ascom said net revenue declined 4.2% in the first half of the year, adding that it would not achieve its previously communicated targets for the full year.
* Schindler said its second-quarter net profit dived 22.4% from previous year to 239 million francs.
* Straumann raised its full-year revenue targets after reporting a better-than-expected second quarter.
* Bell Food Group said its H1 operating profit fell to 116.8 million Swiss francs.
* HIAG Immobilien on Tuesday said it was halting its multicloud platform project and was concentrating on its core business.
* Meyer Burger Technology AG said it was considering a request by a group of shareholders around Sentis Capital PCC to hold an extraordinary shareholders meeting.
No major Swiss economic data scheduled ($1 = 0.9759 Swiss francs) (Reporting by Zurich newsroom and Berlin Speed Desk)