London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
Think these are now extremely good value and an opportunity not to be missed at 0.55
Mine are sorted at last
With this gold price will there be a revaluation of assets ? Should be worth much more
Silver strong aswell - this at an all
Share.com | The Share Centre | Best Online Stockbroker 2019?
If it's any help, I can tell you that 'thesharecentre' who fairly recently took over all Barclays certificated share dealing told me (in part) about the new Hunt shares "To be able to trade the shares they’d need to be lodged with us as an electronic holding".
So, I assume from that you could quite easily transfer your own electronic holding to them. I've always found them pretty reliable.
Hope that is of some help. No advice intended.
I suspect my situation is different to yours as I hold physical certificated shares. And IF I believe what have been told then I will be issued with new certificates from the new entity when this transaction between Hunt & Patagonia is complete. Once received I don't think I will have any difficulty trading them. I'm sitting on such a huge paper loss that I am of a mind to hold for a while yet. Unless something quite unexpected happens. Not holding my breath for that!!!
I just had the corporate action document from Barclays, and it states that if I keep my holding it will be restricted and I will not be able to sell. Alternatively if I chose to keep my holding, they will provide further information in due course. But the deadline to sell is Wednesday.
Mads - have you heard anything else from them via your friend? Will they transfer the holding to another broker who will let us trade them on TSX?
Had notice from my Bank today with ref to the Hunt Mining Take over and what do I want to do with my shares. If I take the share option then the shares will not be traded on the UK Stock Exchange. Any one else had such notification or any advice would be much appreciated.
I was thinking more along the lines of PGD losing over 96% of its value to investors since it launched on AIM.
The reason the price has been smashed is due to forced closers due to securities change. I think HMX will do really well as a collaboration especially with gold price so high. You would hope we could get back to £2-£3 equivalent or 0.3 new share price on the TSX-V
Yet again PGD share price bears no correlation to PoG performance.
Now 38p to sell - exactly halve price Hunt have apparently paid.
Won't be sorry to back of AIM - seems to me for every winning stock there's 100 you lose your shirt on.
There can surely to no logical justification why the sp has lost such a huge chunk of its value.
Wow!!!! Why is it up so much ???
Bid price has moved north twice today. Or at least it has done so on my ADVFN monitor.
Seems odd if shares are suspended on TSXV (and I'm not doubting they are).
PGD & HMX should be good for each other as they both arguably need each other (for different reasons). Let's hope 2 companies merging doesn't mean double the overheads and double the liabilities etc.
Surely the 2 companies together will be better won’t they so realistically if the HMX share price went up from 11.5 to say 17.5 that would be equivalent to a 1.10 PGD share price ? 11.5 is equivalent to 73p and HMX is on a low so hopefully some pretty good upside here
No I'm sure it is as you said, Hunt will be on a loss and the shares won't magically ping up to the offer price once the deal is done. That was purely wishful thinking on my part, but I recently believed that was the case.
PGD shares which is almost effectively same as buying HMX stock. As both will merge under same ticker when deal is ratified.
If you think there's 'free money' to be had.
Didn't know Hunt shares were suspended. But makes sense I guess (surprised PGD haven't done the same!!). And explains lack of trades with HMX. Although why does the Offer price keep on changing daily?? Which it does on my ADVFN monitor with HMX.
Yup that's basically what I thought would happen, couldn't understand why no one was taking up the offer of free money! But it seems there is no such thing sadly. At least not in my world.
Hunt share price is suspended until deal is sorted
Are you thinking shares in the new Co will be circa 72p when the deal is ratified & they start trading on TSX?
Not so sure that's how it works. More likely to be a case of the Hunt boys sitting on a huge paper loss on Day 1.
Hope I'm wrong.
Hunt share price continues to be in hibernation. Don't think there's been a single trade in their shares since deal with PGD announced. And their sp was already on the floor.
Can't understand the fall in the share price considering the offered price per share, am I missing something? I was considering loading up on shares to take advantage but doesn't seem like others have the same idea. Does anyone see reasons not to load up now and sell on the day?
Thanks for the info mads. My documents have yet to arrive, seems like it helps to have a friend at Barclays!
Actually it does say. Page 19.
CvT will remain CEO of new Company. CM and CLS will stay too.
GT & MdeP will leave. With compensation for all their hard work & success they have brought for shareholders.