London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
What does the jump in America mean iyo?
Boom...36% up..keep going
Volume triple daily average..
I think we can safely consider this a big jump!
What is tomorrow ....holding for us....your guess guys.
28% up now!
Yanks waking up finally!!
This field of investment is always a big risk. it shouldn't come as a surprise that the SP has fluctuated a great deal.
I agree that now we need something to be confirmed. Funding and a price that doesn't undercut everyone although I cant see it being good for the early adopters considering the funding price will be 2p or less.
We need to just hold and wait or buy in in you think it will work out.
I think its worth a punt. The whole situation will become a lot clearer in October when the Minuets are released from the September meeting with the FDA.
Set your clocks for October. nothing much can happen between now and then.
Are you kidding ? Slight change in conditions? That is a total lack of comprehension I am afraid. Rose tinted specs. We are in deep doodoo and no amount of wishful thinking solves that. We need graham to come up with a deal No ifs or buts ... if he fails we are all decimated
Just asking..have you ever worked for Beano magazine before?!
An amateur when it comes in the illusion stakes
I think you will find it’s a crock not a bag sadly
Hello, I'm an investor of MTFB in the USA. It's not as popular there, so I found this site to get more input. I'm holding this bag for as long as it takes with a bullish outlook.
The thing with the stick market you need to understand Latino. The market is very much like pet fish. The slightest temp change, they get stressed and sick. Slightest change in water conditions, they get sick and stressed. You get the picture?
Just because a slightly negative piece of news drives away all the investors and traders, doesn't mean the stock is overvalued. Investors and traders with balls of steel will see through the slight change in conditions and place their bets accordingly because they can see the company and their aspirations for what they really are...A life saving, life changing new antibiotic with a goal of saving lives. I know my decision..Im in!!
H very good summary which incorporates known facts, unlike the SP250 'show'. Although, everyone has the right to air their opinions, vexatious and as yet unfounded posts should be treated with the contempt they deserve.
It’s the same reason as yourself and most of the posters are, which is we’re trapped and not worth selling! But I’m not going to mislead people of the situation we’re in...money running out in September and discounted placing coming unfortunately.
Facts Reminder..I wrote previously and added a couple of new developments..
1.motif main issue is to raise funds which will be known once the fda and motif reach an understanding of the additional trial requirement Which will be known next month.
2.raising funds for a company of future investment blockbuster AB which can generate huge income is a very attractive proposition for many bigger fish to take seriously.
3. Motif is not selling a failing product or raising cash to prompt up a failing company.
4.No warning signs of top management resigning or leaving for a better opportunity.
5.new high profile recruitment Andrew Powell with his reputed success in M&A and surely there must be a purpose of bringing him in and why would he accepts the new position after fda turned down the nda? Surely he would not tarnish his good reputation in the knowledge that motif is going under...seems daft and nonsensical.
6.No signs of auditors,brokers leaving. All staying put with Motif.
7. From the ceo latest interview, webcast...he reassured that a clear path forwards was in place and all bases are covered. Why would he say all this ...obviously not that naive to trying to deceive everyone and destroy the company he was trying to build his reputation on with others in top management. This will be considered market manipulation and abuse that could land him being investigated and in jail for up to 7 years!
8. Again in his last interview he confirmed interesting third parties in usa and outside with ongoing discussions with motif.
9.motif product has been successful in all trials undergone by motif and no death,no efficacy problem or inferiority,no liver damage detection in these trials which were done and as we all understood all were conducted in the prior knowledge of the fda discussion with motif.
10. The need for a new AB like Iclaprim is dire so why raising funds should be a problem at this stage of one more step to success.
11. Why do we think that Iclaprim might fail in another trial while it passed in every past one!?
12.for any third party this is an ideal situation for them to take advantage of motif current weakness and invest for future needed product that can generate huge income.
13.we need to remember that the fda did not reject the nda or Iclaprim but encouraged motif for another trial before approval so I read this as they wanted it to be approved but more data is required to be sure of potential liver toxicity...
14. Big ii are still holding ....
15. Lender Hercules agreed to postpone its debts which a sign of something positive is expected.
16.Yesterday rns was good news for us investors that outside government identity funds ,given to fund Iclaprim in the treatment of Listeria infection. This indicates big interest in Motif Iclaprim AB.
Chin up ,remain positive and ignore the trolls whose interest to see you selling your holdings and collapse of the company to line their pockets as they have taken short positions on Motif.
I found Motif a month ago so im new to this. do believe however that when approval is granted and funding is granted we will see very good things. Once finding has been confirmed, I very well might put down some serious cash. Risks are worth taking if you can afford the loss.
Well said. Despite the ludicrous RNS’s about making acquisitions etc the only have the currency of hope in enough quantity to try to survive.
Events dear boy- I change my mind when the facts change- the little matter of failure to obtain FDA approval (against the odds we thought at the time).That event was cataclysmic as it puts the whole of the company's existence in doubt .
And why we hold still is that we have lost so much money the final couple of pence is neither here nor there -it is called hope
That is all we have ..... and the last thing we want to see is somebody who came in around 2 trying to make it into something we all know it isnt .No balance old chap. We are in dangerous waters ......
That’s how you run a. Company like a Genius and show your true colours as the contempt for private shareholders is extraordinary
Depends on the type of funding entirely
I agree with you and if you look back at these posts before Feb this year..some people were predicting £1+ for motif SP....
I was not part of that madness but SP250 was there and carried on investing...!
Nonetheless I am waiting for a jump still....but only to 8p and some are saying this is over optimistic and ramping!!
Many here are the same posters before Feb and after ,buying and speculating at much higher prices than now...but 8p predictions is now becoming ..ramping..over optimistic and so on...
We live in a funny world..and never know why those are still holding if they think otherwise.
Ah, blame it on brexit, lol!
All I. Saying is that if the finance is sorted, then the market will react very positively!
The main risk (at this moment) is finance. Once this is sorted, a big problem would be resolved and imo the market will take note!
Could be back in the 20’s or 30’s in a few sessions? Is this a joke? A comment about if Brexit no-deal happens and that’s our living standard?
Millions upon millions and years upon years needed for the next trial. This isn’t going anywhere fast. If it were so needed then Option 1 and 2 wound have been applied by the FDA after the 3rd May meeting. They don’t seems too desperate for it do they now?
As far as I understand it, Iclaprim is a necessary antibiotic that would fill a very important gap, where antibiotics are either not working or have limited effect. Such as MRSA type infections.
So, to me this is binary! If, MTFB can find the funding, this would signal that someone knows that this has a good chance of getting approved and as such wild see the value and opportunity here. If not, MTFB is a dying duck and this is the big risk.
Would I take a mortgage out to put into MTFB? No! Is it worth a pint because if they get financing, well we could be back in the 20's or 30's, in a couple of sessions! "SIMPLES"!
Latino....always in the wings to pounce on others with no objectivity...
Well done..another great posts(NOT)...keep them going...funny man
You make me laugh when you post here....
Remain optimistic and sp will jump in a big way and that is why you ,me and others are holding Or do you have another clever plan why you are still here!
Try better next time...