Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

EXCLUSIVE: Aminex CEO says 'Institutions are delighted' with Zubair farm-out terms Watch Here

EXCLUSIVE: Aminex CEO says 'Institutions are delighted' with Zubair farm-out terms
EXCLUSIVE: InfraStrata continue to negotiate with major gas companies and institutional investors


Hayward Tyler Group Share Chat (HAYT)



There is currently no data for Hayward Tyler Group.


Share Discussion for Hayward Tyler Group


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:

chanjael
Posts: 154
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: Takeover
24 May '17
Correct Flundra. 26th for t/o and 31st banking
 
flundra
Posts: 665
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: Takeover
24 May '17
Takeover deadline's 5pm on Friday 26 May isn't it? As per 1st 28 April RNS.

31 May is the RBS loans extension deadline as per 2nd 28 April RNS.
graham-wales
Posts: 34,789
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: Takeover
24 May '17
Deadline date is 31st May, I would expect an announcement before that date if in fact there was an offer if nothing comes by Monday then either the deal is off or it will be extended. IMO of course. Tomorrow's/Fridays trading may give us an idea of what's happening.
chanjael
Posts: 154
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
Takeover
24 May '17
Hi all, a question for those who have perhaps been in a similar position to this before. Is it usual practice for takeover announcements to be made exactly on the deadline date or can it quite often be announced before the deadline is due. I'm just thinking out loud really. Is it more likely that the deadline here will be extended yet further again due to the fact they are leaving the announcement so late . . . . again!! a share of your knowledge would be appreciated, thanks
graham-wales
Posts: 34,789
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
Gapping up
24 May '17
Those small buys.
flundra
Posts: 665
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: while we wait...
23 May '17
Well my crystal ball’s showing a double RNS 7am Friday morning – AVG withdrawing, and funding sorted. Then a steady SP rise back to 80p and beyond propelled by lots of nice orders.
AVG have to declare by 5pm on Friday anyway I think.
graham-wales
Posts: 34,789
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: while we wait...
23 May '17
You were correct the first time lol
flundra
Posts: 665
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: while we wait...
23 May '17
whoops I mean 26 May.
flundra
Posts: 665
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: while we wait...
23 May '17
I think it's most likely we'll get a single RNS (on or before 31 May) that AVG have made a bid, or else a double 7am RNS (again on or before 31 May) the first saying that AVG have withdrawn, the second confirming long term financing with RBS.
graham-wales
Posts: 34,789
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: Lonely in NY
23 May '17
Well you can sell at at 48.15 which is above published share price.
chanjael
Posts: 154
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: Lonely in NY
23 May '17
The price seems fairly stagnant to me Graham rather than on its way up!
graham-wales
Posts: 34,789
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: Lonely in NY
23 May '17
500 gap the stock? obviously up as that's the way it seems to be going
graham-wales
Posts: 34,789
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: Lonely in NY
23 May '17
Or perhaps they were waiting for Ed Case to sell again.
EdGasket
Posts: 184
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: Lonely in NY
23 May '17
'.... and not 1 share traded hands today'

Maybe its because graham-wales has run out of money; no-one else was buying were they?
graham-wales
Posts: 34,789
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
Bid Increasing
23 May '17
Which suggests they have a buyer
the_shareminator
Posts: 10,999
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
while we wait...
23 May '17
Understandably quiet here while we wait so thought I would reflect on some of the posts over on the ADVFN board.

All the scare-mongering (and I'm justified in using that term) looks like hot air now. We have slipped a bit since recent the recent 57-58p highs but firmly seated around this 45-50p level.

There has been no placing rushed through which some had suggested was coming. Instead we have seen some sensible updates regarding new orders, trading results and the approach by AVG.

This comment by thorne resonates with me and dated a couple months back shows some level headed thinking on the posters part, kudos to them in light of all the chatter concerning imminent dilution.

"One of the factors behind the delay in funding negotiations is probably the desire of the Directors to sign up some or all of the £30m of orders which we have been informed could take place in the short term.A favourable outcome in this respect would boost confidence all round.Interestingly the fact that RBS are happy to extend their £2.4m facility to the end of March is a clear indication that they have no intention of taking precipitate action and moreover see no need to do so.All this goes to show what a few jittery shareholders can achieve against a background of a slowing order intake and unsatisfactory funding arrangements.Let us hope that the Board has learnt its lesson and that this otherwise impressive company can power into the sunset once again without too much equity dilution."

The 28th April was the last we heard about the banking facilities.

" it continues to have constructive discussions with its bank, Royal Bank of Scotland ("RBS"), regarding a suitable long term financing structure to support the longer term prospects of the business. The Group also continues to discuss have constructive discussions with RBS with respect to the repayment of £2.4 million of short term banking facilities and the annualised measurement of the financial covenants, both of which have been extended from 30 April to 31 May 2017."

It's anyone's guess whether talks will be extended further, most likely they will be and we will receive an update next Wednesday.

However the upshot is an update comes prior to this detailing new financing arrangements which reduces the risk element of this stock considerably. Given there are only 6 trading days left until the end of the period I would suggest it is more likely to come in June or beyond.

We will see
graham-wales
Posts: 34,789
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
31st may
23 May '17
Watch for buying prior to then. Should give us an indication of what's happening
chanjael
Posts: 154
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: Lonely in NY
23 May '17
I'm shi**ing myself Wanglii. There you go I said something! No trades, no chat, no nothing . . . what is going on here? Just hoping that AVG don't make an offer, or if they do it's North of my 67p target . . . Just finding this odd in that we are due 2 highly important announcements from these boys this week and not 1 share traded hands today! Bizarre.
wanglii
Posts: 94
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
Lonely in NY
22 May '17
For heavens sake somebody say something. No posts since last Thursday
EdGasket
Posts: 184
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:48.50
RE: Shorting
18 May '17
They can offer what they like and point to the pre-offer price to show what percentage improvement the offer is to that price. A ramped up share price on thin trading has no meaning to a bid for the entire company.

There'd be no point in shorting because AVG want to aquire shares, not sell them. If they short then that would be known and all they'd achieve is wasting money on spreads and commissions.

Good news today on contracts and if th emarket had been in a good mood, these would have been mid-fifties by the close.
graham-wales
Posts: 34,789
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:48.50
RE: Shorting
18 May '17
Why would there be no point when they are looking to make an offer lol. If the SP was 70p they could hardly offer 50p now could they
EdGasket
Posts: 184
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:48.50
RE: Shorting
18 May '17
Don't be daft; there'd be no point. It just hasn't gone up so much because it is a bad day for the markets due to the Trump slump.
graham-wales
Posts: 34,789
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:48.50
Shorting
18 May '17
Could AVG have have someone shorting this
the_shareminator
Posts: 10,999
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:48.50
RE: Re. Buy price still 48p
18 May '17
EdGasket - well done getting in at that price! I was going to buy earlier this week with some free funds elsewhere but turns out I couldn't free them as easily as I thought lol. Still SHG has given me a nice 10% in two weeks or so and I've ploughed that in here today.

FY results are out on 28th June and by then we will receive some guidance on the outlook for this year (being 3 months into the quarter at that point). This will likely be well received given the increasing number of contract wins, the ongoing discussions regarding takeover and the very real likelihood of a long term financing solution being agreed in the next month or two. I do believe we are valued far too low for the EBITDA and cash generating potential this year and in future years. The last year was obviously tricky because of increased capital spend and spreading ourselves too thin on so many projects that completed later in the year (H2) and early this financial year. But this should be behind us soon enough. I hope any bid forthcoming is rejected because long term this should deliver many multiples of the current stock price back. Yes, that would require building a liquid cash pile and reducing the debt somewhat but it should also translate to £10-15m profit per annum in the not too distant future. Expecting £6-8m this next year assuming no terrible surprises.
poole
Posts: 25
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:49.50
Help or Hindrance?
18 May '17
Is having a non-executive director with a large shareholding a help or hindrance to an agreed merger?
And what about the same question as regards CEO?




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk






Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.