Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter




EDL Share Chat - RSS Feed

Edenville Share Chat (EDL)



Share Price: 0.075Bid: 0.07Ask: 0.08Change: -0.005 (-6.25%)Faller - Edenville
Spread: 0.01Spread as %: 14.29%Open: 0.08High: 0.08Low: 0.075Yesterday’s Close: 0.08


Share Discussion for Edenville (EDL)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


aerial
Posts: 2,477
Premium Chat Member
Observation
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:0.08
View Thread (3)
RE: There a whole raft of people...
Today 12:34
Some are up today: Kibo +9.63% and MTR +5% which is down a bit from a 10% rise earlier.

All that has happened here is that the 0.09 on Ask was removed.
 
SauroninFishnets
Posts: 2,364
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.08
View Thread (3)
RE: There a whole raft of people...
Today 12:34
Which is exactly why, to me, a speedy conclusion cannot ever be a bad thing! ;)
seanyj1
Posts: 224
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.08
SEPCO
Today 12:31
Well if this ever hits the dizzy heights of 1p I will at least break even then.
Tamon
Posts: 214
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:0.08
View Thread (3)
RE: SEPCO
Today 12:28
If an outright purchase offer was made, dependant on the bid, we would see the SP rise to match that value, or there abouts, and hold. If a JV offer was made we would likely see a surge in the SP followed by a gradual fall back for what could be several months until developement of the site started.
The updated resource we are waiting for is the key element in my opinion. This will outline exactly what extractable tonnage we have. Without it Sepco would be unable to announce an offer or, I hate to say it, a JV agreement.
Sausageonstick
Posts: 1,779
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.08
View Thread (3)
There a whole raft of people...
Today 12:15
.. who have visited this board over the last 5 years with promising stories of internet articles and mate in Tanzania, and still we sit at 0.07p. Nuff said.
bigboffer
Posts: 97
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.08
Kibo
Today 12:01
Last thing we need is a kibo style rise on news of a JV, It was deemed as the deal of the century, price went us a little then crashed. Currently sat at a lower SP then it was b4 the JV was announced. As for 2 pence purchase price by Sepco if things go well, not sure about that. If EDL decide to sell out, which they say they wont but I think they will, it could be anything from current SP to anything really but doubt it would be 2 pence. Maybe 1 pence. No news at present though. Whatever happened to that nobber ramper who had climbed kila man jaro and had heard word on the street in africa sort of thing, has he not got a mate who works in the mining app processing dept at the government ?
Sausageonstick
Posts: 1,779
Observation
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:0.08
View Thread (3)
RE: SEPCO
Today 11:51
I can but only imagine the price rise if SEPCO / Edenville announce a JV.
aerial
Posts: 2,477
Premium Chat Member
Observation
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:0.08
View Thread (7)
RE: Not sure I subscribe to the bel..
Today 11:50
Nice to see some strong views here today!, but my view remains unchanged ha We will see!!
seanyj1
Posts: 224
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.08
View Thread (3)
SEPCO
Today 11:48
If sepco are to buy EDL outright then would they not need to make an offer above 2p minimum to entice people to sell their shares?
Im also thinking if sepco and the BoD have already agreed a price if a takeover is to materialise. Why would you not have the Darwin option in back up and effectively put all your eggs in 1 basket and possibly be held to ransom?
Why would we not get a KIBO type of rise when they announced their JV?
SauroninFishnets
Posts: 2,364
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.08
View Thread (7)
RE: Not sure I subscribe to the bel..
Today 11:42
"why would you sell anything for many times less than it worth?"

Because it's the difference between accepting a perfectly respectable offer for something - now - something you know you have not the expertise - or finance - to fund on your own/or even necessarily in partnership - in years to come...or wait years and years and years and years and years...we simply don;t know how long it will take and as has been stated, the wait has been long already.

I'm personally not here for blue sky pound signs in a billion years time. We're a small AIM company with a shot at a great price for someone to take this asset off us and develop it pretty soon. Me personally, I would say live for the moment. I don't mean accept the first cheap offer that comes along or don't bargain but I would welcome that sort of action now in uncertain financial times.





Sign up for Live Prices


Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.