If running costs have continued to fall there might be a small profit (somewhat of a unicorn in AIM these days)!
It's more about the forward statement and what the Edi Truell investment has in store for us. They bought at a premium and have locked the investment in for at least 6 months. The amount invested wasn't that huge in the scheme of things but they are also dedicating time & effort, that's almost more valuable. As to what the share price will do, who knows. I'm lucky (at the moment) and averaged down when it was at the bottom so I'm in the blue from .10
.... Disguise it how you like but totals are the same. Owned for less than an hour. You've got to question the sanity of some people! Personally I think they'll regret selling so quickly in the coming days & weeks.
It would appear so. Will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings. Flu-V aside the interim results should be an improvement on last year. I almost bought some more today.... but not quite that confident!!
CBD Oil sorted by best sellers....01 Aug 2019 16:58
Added to my position today on the drop and averaged down. I think there's a way to go yet but it seems good value at this level.
Also, if sorted by best sellers (Link below), we're climbing up the list slowly as we were second page when I looked the other day. Even the supposed best selling oil only has one review. Early days yet but only morons could duck this up... oh wait... hang on, shucks.... Joking aside, I'm happy with my investment at the mo and it won't have to rise much before I'm blue.
A year ago today we closed at 71 following days were 86 & 101. Nothing fundamentally has changed in the intervening 12 months, if anything the underlying position of the company has improved. Not necessarily to those highs but I certainly believe the SP should be double it's current level. It's the sentiment that's gone. Partly through lack of updates & communication but also with people getting bored and chasing rainbows elsewhere. I'm here for the long run and still believe that news will come, just a matter of when. There's few people that can be showing a profit selling at these levels so sit tight, that's my advice.
I'm rather hoping the delay is due to more than one interested party. A universal flu vaccine, who wouldn't want to be part of that pie.
Not sure I remember it being as low as 18 before. I first bought in at 19 last April. Sold some near the top bought a few on the way down and then been more sub 30s. I'm guessing talks must be ongoing. No news (although frustrating) is good news I'd think. Flu-V isn't our only iron in the fire either. The Pharma world moves slowly but as has been said before, news, when it does come, will likely be out of the blue. I don't intend to sell a bean and will top up more if and when funds allow. - Like you say, at this level nothing is priced in.
Oh and if you're sitting on the sidelines I'd buy a few so you've got a foot in the door. Any whiff of news and you'll find it hard to get in at anywhere near these levels. - All IMO - DYOR etc.