Manage your personalised Watchlist.Set up an online Virtual Portfolio.Participate in Share Chat.See more trades and director dealings.Play the Fantasy Share Trading Game.
Register for FREE Now
Wentworth CEO sees both capital and dividend growth opportunities in Tanzania's Mnazi gas field Watch Now
Posted in: TOM
Halifax is 0.80-0.90 but can not buy any but can sell the lot ...Some thing is brewing..
Guess you want this to go down...
GOING BLUE.... NT to buy...this will move very quick..
Wake in 30 minutes and you may see this blue...
THERE WILL BE NO PLACINGS... PLACINGS WERE CANCELLED ... IF Rumour was true we would have had RNS... ignore RUMOURS ...
Let's see how many sells they will get around 0.75... MMS will shake the crap out of weak... be brave HOLD or buy...
Last 2 days we had a pull back from such a huge RISE... now time to reverse and should settle around 1.40-1.50...
We are here and see
Tomorrow should be BLUE after two days drop... also about rumours no NEWS is good NEWS
2.30 day before and yesterday this went around 1.75 and today we are sitting below 1p... this will have to REVERSE and my guess in coming days this should settle 1.50-1.60 only my guess
should move back above 1p I think... now profit taking from today's low must be out...
MMS were looking for sellers and got them... spread should tighten then hope move North from here...
Is this calm before storm or now price have settled... steady from here upwards I believe...
They want sellers... but don't think they will get any..
It is going up from LOWS can sell just over 0.95 but can not buy any for 1.00... soon BLUE
Yep 0.90-1.00 NT TO BUY with Halifax...
Again NT to buy on Halifax...
It was NT when Bid was 0.80 and ask 0.90 now can buy 0.99
NT to BUY and expect BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CLOSE 1.20-1.25
Hold your shares and let's get this over 1.10... Hope no one sold in Loss