LONDON, Sept 16 (Reuters) - North Sea Brent crude
differentials fell deeper into negative territory on Wednesday
on the back of a Litasco cargo offered for sale, according to
* No deals.
* All indications are on an fob basis unless otherwise
* Troll: Equinor sold to Vitol at dated Brent plus 45 cents
loading Oct. 7-9.
* Brent: Litasco offered cif Rotterdam at dated Brent plus
55 cents loading Sept. 28-Oct. 2. On a fob basis, this
corresponds to minus 30 cents, according to Reuters
* Brent: Mercuria bid at dated Brent minus 15 cents loading
* Forties: Mercuria withdrew a bid at dated Brent minus 30
cents loading Oct. 5-7.
(Reporting by Shadia Nasralla; Editing by Mark Potter)