London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
The peasants are revolting!
Thankyou Rkb for your info, clear ly lots of questions that our board need to address
I have just emailed my disgust to clp quoting what i have read on here.
Everyone follow suit.
Can you claim against a company that is not allowing all material facts to be laid out on the table ? TR1’s should be posted in fairness
I am shocked to read this tbh, so it looks like the SP is being suppressed for someone / entity to be loading up cheap shares, that is illegal ! Is this time to overthrow FG and IN turn Eufingest? That will surely cause issues with money they are owed and bonds, maybe time to call a meeting ?
Ps, thank you for posting your research RKBeeKeeper
Maybe not but we need to give credit to RKB for his efforts.
We need to put pressure on the BOD and this board is our voice. All LTH's should get on their case now.
Care to have a stab as to how these holding have been accumulated?......Would the PI's have sold their shares over the past 18 months had rule 26 been adhered to?.....
What’s going on !!
Thanks RKB for your research yet again.
Why have we not been informed before now of these major shareholding increases !!
What’s going on in the background for this frenzy being played by a few or ?????
Inside information being passed around ignoring us the LTHs who are being made fools of !!
Will the BOD or FG own up to what’s going on or are we going to drag it out of them as this can not continue .
As usual RKB doing the spade work, hope soon that this share fulfils its potential we know its capable of.
Thanks again for the time taken .
Yes , as per dubious dealings , should all be reported , especially FG buying through third parties should also be reported .
But , as usual the FCA remain toothless.
What would you do?
I am invested in another small market capt company, with cash in the Bank, no loans or convertible loan notes and an investor who from September last year TR1’d to say he had 3.04% and then informed the company with another 10 TR1’s to say he was now at 14.3%.
Would you think he was a good investor and he kept the company updated as he crossed percentage thresholds?
Would this investor declaring his holding, influence your decision as to hold or fold? Send your answers on a post card to Venice High Court, Italy.
So now you may know why.
I have always said that information is the key. If you do your homework then you may have a better picture. Sometimes you are able to use hindsight and fill-in some of the pieces of the jig-saw.
As you know I spoke to Francesco over the Bank Holiday Weekend and PR said that AIM Rule 26 would be updated this week.
Well AIM Rule 26 was updated late yesterday afternoon. The date they have used is Friday the 22nd May.
By looking at the changes from last October and last Friday, there are some changes that I have noted.
Last October all disclosed holdings including FG came to about 416 million and last Friday about 562 million. Note we have about 662 million.
Interactive Investor Services Nominees Ltd increased by 10 million.
Hargreaves Lansdown Nominees Ltd increased by 2 million.
HSDL Nominees Ltd increased by 19 million.
Now the three Nominee Companies can fluctuate but HSDL seems a rather large increase when they last disclosed only 20 million and now they have 39 million.
But where I find it intriguing, is with the following four “Companies”
Redmayne Nominees Ltd
Security Services Nominees Ltd
Vidicos Nominees Ltd
Redmayne just appeared from nowhere with 64.5 million.
Security Services just appeared from nowhere with 44.5 million.
Vidicos Nominees Ltd did not change for years but have now increased by 8 million. (You have to know who is behind this company, I do)
But the change in ForCrowd is palpable. We bought 20% of ForCrowd on 3rd October 2019 for 54,218,847 shares and allowed them to sell some shares where we will issue additional shares for 90% of their loss. ForCrowd sold some shares and we were informed about this in January and they dropped to 40,718,847.
ForCrowd have not been issued with their replacement shares but they have increased by 11.5 million so they are now about 52,194,870.
Now it may make sense to some why our share-price is so low and why some large shareholders have “suddenly” appeared disclosing 109 million shares along with Vidicos & ForCrowd disclosing another 19.5 million.
Answers on a Post Card to the following address: Venice High Court, Italy.
I was hoping to take a break from Posting as I would prefer not to have to sit 24/7 with my laptop and Post, only to receive snide comments from the Usual Suspects but.....
I spoke with FG over the Bank Holiday Weekend.
I asked Francesco eight or nine questions and he answered them all.
We spoke about that Friday’s RNS and the current share-price and many other things that you can imagine a Long Term Loyal Shareholder would want to discuss.
I did not ask about Sipiem SpA because that is going through the Venice High Court and I said I have been patient for over 5 years and can be (for a little longer!)
Obviously I cannot Post anything about our conversation as it was a personal and private conversation (although PR was also on the call)
I believe our Website will be updated soon to reflect a more accurate “Home Page” and I was expecting our AIM Rule 26 to be updated later this week.
PS I did say to Francesco that all my limit orders (52 or 53) for less than Normal Market Size had expired last Saturday and that I would not be setting any new limit orders as I would “monitor” our share-price.
Two Trades Today
I wonder what our two sellers will think when they find out?
PS The one who bought on the 15th for £738 and then sold for a loss of £344 may have wished they had waited.
Comes with having shares in this dictatorship of a company
I found it funny the reply from pr ref the RNs
Bunch of crooks the lot of them
Linandy. You are funny...
You had the update week before last when the price was rising
Email pr and ask them!
Where is the promised RNS, our update... FG if I tell someone something is going to happen in a certain timeframe, it is because it will happen.
You are a joke.
For Crowd is doing better than anticipated .
The Buzz is , this is a precursor to events ahead .
Just keeping price suppressed
Stop treating holders like idiots
Saying nothing that shareholders want to hear.
Show us the money from the court settlements FFS
Numpty just lost £1500 in a week..........STOP TRADING ON CREDIT FFS,seek help GA would be a start,good luck
“The board of Clear Leisure notes the FALL in the Company's share price and confirms that it is not aware of any reason for the DECREASE.”
Could the reason be - no sales, no profit, no money, no bitcoin machines, no auction money no nothing. Another loan coming? Another raise may be in play soon then a nice consolidation to get the price to 2p.
Interestingly after the Initial down that the no news provides . Often 30% .
Post event the share price recovers .
One hopes CLP does likewise .
Putting all longterm investors' disappointments to one side (mine included...)
1) - the RNS issued on 15/05/2020, although giving a small update, is not the awaited update promised in the RNS dated 06/05/2020. The clue is in the title of the RNS which didn't have the word "update" in - so we are still waiting on that. RKB alluded to that in his comment today and he's right - that RNS last Friday wasn't an update. In some ways, it would probably have helped not having the additional information as it seems to have muddied the waters if anything.
2) There's repeated comment that the price is being kept artificially low for the benefit of the bondholders. Doubt it. Eufingest didn't have the appetite to convert at a higher price and I'm sure they will get their settlement in cash once that comes through from Mediapolis / SoSushi / Sipiem proceeds. Not saying it couldn't happen the way some are talking but the truth often tends to be more boring than the conspiracy theory..
3) There has been a lot of negative comment about the 15/05/2020 RNS implying that it's somehow down the long reach of Swiss bondholders, FG's sinister plan to keep the share price low and various other theories. I'm sure, again, the truth is a lot more boring. When the share price rose more than 100% from a mid-price of 0.16p at close on 13/05/2020 to a mid-price of 0.33 by 11:24 on 14/05/2020 it would have triggered AIM to speak to the Nomad (SP Angel) to ask if there was any reason for such a movement. The price died down in the afternoon to close at 0.26 so the company could justify not issuing an RNS. But then it started to rise again early on 15/05/2020 peaking at a mid-price of 0.34 (above the previous day's spike). So, any attempt by the company to say "well it's falling now let's see where it goes" on the 14th got blown out of the water on 15th, thus making the "speeding ticket" unavoidable.
4) Some have asked why there wasn't an equivalent RNS during the share price's demise. Look at the chart - yes there has been a significant decline in the share price over many months but no days where it dropped 30%, it's been a slow decline punctuated by a few relief spikes.
5) Some said that they had never seen an RNS like that before. I don't know if anyone noticed but there have been several other similar notices for other companies issued in the last 30 days where the company response was basically "nothing to see here". Examples include:
28/04/2020 - Proteome Sciences plc (AIM: PRM)
01/05/2020 - ValiRx PLC (VAL)
01/05/2020 - Midatech Pharma PLC (MTPH)
07/05/2020 - KRM22 plc, (AIM: KRM)
07/05/2020 -Anglo African O&G (AAOG)
No shadowy Swiss bondholders in these either! Sometimes it's just the gossip and ramping on social media sites and BBs that gives rocket fuel to a share price that then has to be subsequently dampened by the company. There are several examples of RNS where the "Statement re share price movement" also mentions social media..
This company like a lot of AIM companies treat PI with contempt. I have lost track of what CLP actually does. May as well invest in a law firm.