Nice post I'm in Nz Is there any way I can find info on the communications pre puka 3 bust ? I have plenty of time and am keen to ferret out any foul play to the shareholders I think this companies operations and dealings are very very suspect Unfortunately I still hold many shares All input is welcome
Consolidation and trading strategy
I have observed many consolidations in the past and in general the market does not look as favorably on a consolidation, or reverse split as it is often referred to, as it would a stock split. A stock split is usually well received by the market because it is the action of a company that has achieved a high stock price and wants to offer its shares at a lower price to appeal to a wider audience, albeit the number of shares in issue will increase exponentially in relation to the split factor. A consolidation on the other hand is often seen as the action of a struggling company that wants to increase the price of its shares and reduce the number of shares in issue, again exponentially in relation to the factor applied to the consolidation or reverse split. I have observed that in the majority of cases post consolidation the share price erodes further and can quickly lose a significant proportion of the uplift seen immediately after consolidation. If anyone is thinking of buying more KEA shares at this time I would think carefully as to whether it's wise to purchase before consolidation or wait until after the consolidation. There could be a period immediately after consolidation where the price per share rises for a while but it is likely to be short lived and anyone buying into the rise will likely get spiked. I sold out my shareholding in KEA (at a significant loss) after the PUKA 3 failure and I don't see any reason to invest in this company in the short term. Those of you who still have a significant holding should, in my opinion, hold for the long term as it's not beyond possibility that the company could recover and selling at current price is just throwing money away. If I was thinking of re-investing then I would wait for a period post consolidation as I think the share price in the short term will continue to fall. Just my opinion but please follow your own strategy and good luck to all.
buy half now & half later to be on the safeside..there will be a placing maybe wait till then?
Aha we all know HH Oil companies
Surrey drill crashed UKOG, SOLO, STG, DOR AND Others in one hour .
2.75p could fall to 1.85p
After consolidation. Not a good investment. 93million shares not withstanding . Oil is the worst volatile market not because of shareholders but market news. Recently no Oil found in Kea drill crashed the share 75% on the first 5 minutes on the recent Monday after Darwin dumped shares on the Friday of 3.40p
We will see and I am holding
Just pointing out the negatives no one wants to hear. I am just wondering if it is not better to buy on the Tuesday dip to really know what shareholders feel the right Kea price really is.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.