Thu, 25th Nov 2021 16:00
At 16:00 PM, the FTSE 100 Index was up by 22.29 at 7308.61 points, a movement of 0.31%, showing a slight rise in the market.
Informa (INF) was a well traded share, with approximately £3,001.0m (0.375%) worth of shares changing hands.
Overall, 68% of the companies in the FTSE 100 Index were up, and 29% were down; giving a positive view of the day so far.
Shares that are having a good day included Whitbread (WTB) which rose 3.37%, Compass Group (CPG) rising 3.19% and InterContinental Hotels (IHG) which increased 2.83%. Most of the winning shares came from the undefined, Brokerage Services and Banking sector(s).
The biggest risers were as follows:
- Whitbread (WTB) +102.00 (3.37%)
- Compass Group (CPG) +49.00 (3.19%)
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) +139.00 (2.83%)
- St James Place (STJ) +41.00 (2.64%)
- Land Securities (LAND) +18.00 (2.41%)
- Polymetal International (POLY) +27.00 (2.01%)
- Intermediate Capital (ICP) +42.00 (1.87%)
- International Airlines (IAG) +2.74 (1.79%)
- Unilever (ULVR) +68.00 (1.74%)
In the fallers list were Vodafone (VOD) which fell -3.53%, Rightmove (RMV) losing -2.22% and Evraz (EVR) which dropped -1.58%. The majority of falling shares came from the Industrial Metals, undefined and Life Insurance sector(s).
The lowest fallers were as follows: