Thu, 25th Nov 2021 15:00
At 15:00 PM, the FTSE 100 Index was up by 21.46 at 7307.78 points, a movement of 0.29%, showing a gentle rise in the market.
Darktrace (DARK) was a heavily traded share, with around £564.3m (0.154%) worth of shares being traded.
Overall, 62% of the companies in the FTSE 100 Index were up, and 36% were down; giving a positive outlook of the day so far.
Shares that are having a good day included Whitbread (WTB) which rose 3.24%, Compass Group (CPG) rising 2.61% and InterContinental Hotels (IHG) which increased 2.55%. Most of the winning shares came from the undefined, Brokerage Services and Software and Computing sector(s).
The biggest risers were as follows:
- Whitbread (WTB) +98.00 (3.24%)
- Compass Group (CPG) +40.00 (2.61%)
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) +125.00 (2.55%)
- St James Place (STJ) +38.00 (2.45%)
- Polymetal International (POLY) +27.50 (2.05%)
- Hargreaves Lansdown (HL.) +29.50 (2.05%)
- Ashtead Group (AHT) +114.00 (1.85%)
- Land Securities (LAND) +12.80 (1.71%)
- B&M (BME) +10.00 (1.63%)
Some of the losing shares were Vodafone (VOD) which fell -3.74%, Rio Tinto (RIO) losing -2.03% and Rightmove (RMV) which dropped -1.80%. Most of the falling shares came from the Industrial Metals, undefined and Personal Care sector(s).
The lowest fallers were as follows: