Fri, 14th Jan 2022 13:00
At 13:00 PM, the FTSE 100 Index was down by -28.29 at 7535.56 points, a movement of -0.37%, showing a slow fall in the market.
Royal Mail (RMG) was a well traded share, with approximately £1,766.1m (0.351%) worth of shares changing hands.
Overall, 33% of the companies in the FTSE 100 Index were up, and 67% were down; giving a negative view of the day so far.
Investors favourites include Standard Chartered (STAN) which rose 1.99%, BP (BP.) rising 1.55% and 3i Group (III) which increased 1.42%. The majority of rising shares came from the Banking, Fossil Fuels and Gas and Water sector(s).
The biggest risers were as follows:
- Standard Chartered (STAN) +10.20 (1.99%)
- BP (BP.) +5.95 (1.55%)
- 3i Group (III) +20.00 (1.42%)
- British American Tobacco (BATS) +33.00 (1.11%)
- Land Securities (LAND) +8.40 (1.08%)
- National Grid (NG.) +11.20 (1.05%)
- Berkeley Group (BKG) +47.00 (1.05%)
- British Land (BLND) +5.40 (1.00%)
- Severn Trent (SVT) +28.00 (0.98%)
In the fallers list were Royal Mail (RMG) which fell -5.78%, B&M (BME) losing -4.43% and Ocado (OCDO) which dropped -3.55%. The majority of falling shares came from the undefined, Brokerage Services and Personal Care sector(s).
The lowest fallers were as follows: