Fri, 5th Aug 2022 13:00
At 13:00 PM, the FTSE 100 Index was down by -8.1 at 7439.96 points, a movement of -0.11%, showing a slow fall in the market.
SSE (SSE) was a much traded share, with roughly £5,677.4m (0.280%) worth of shares being bought and sold.
Overall, 38.00% of the companies in the FTSE 100 Index were up, and 60.00% were down; giving a negative outlook of the day so far.
Shares that are having a good day included Hargreaves Lansdown (HL.) which rose 7.44%, Lon.stk.exch (LSEG) rising 3.29% and Fresnillo (FRES) which increased 1.88%. Most of the winning shares came from the Brokerage Services and Telecommunications sector(s).
The biggest risers were as follows:
- Hargreaves Lansdown (HL.) +62.80 (7.44%)
- Lon.stk.exch (LSEG) +268.00 (3.29%)
- Fresnillo (FRES) +13.00 (1.88%)
- Vodafone (VOD) +2.20 (1.85%)
- BT (BT.A) +2.70 (1.73%)
- Flutter Ent (FLTR) +148.00 (1.70%)
- Glencore (GLEN) +6.00 (1.31%)
- Pershing Square Holdings (PSH) +35.00 (1.30%)
- Entain (ENT) +17.00 (1.30%)
Some of the losing shares were WPP (WPP) which fell -7.19%, Mondi (MNDI) losing -3.14% and Dechra (DPH) which dropped -2.91%. Most of the falling shares came from the undefined, Industrials and Retailers sector(s).
The lowest fallers were as follows: