Tue, 21st Nov 2023 11:00
At 11:00 AM, the FTSE 100 Index was down by -40.34 at 7456.02 points, a movement of -0.54%, showing a average fall in the market.
Smith & Nephew (SN.) was a heavily traded share, with around £2,419.9m (0.272%) worth of shares being traded.
Overall, 29% of the companies in the FTSE 100 Index were up, and 69.00% were down; giving a negative view of the day so far.
Shares that are having a good day included Coca-Cola HBC (CCH) which rose 4.26%, Admiral (ADM) rising 2.48% and Barratt Developments (BDEV) which increased 1.19%. Most of the winning shares came from the Household Goods and Insurance sector(s).
The biggest risers were as follows:
- Coca-Cola HBC (CCH) +89.00 (4.26%)
- Admiral (ADM) +65.00 (2.48%)
- Barratt Developments (BDEV) +5.80 (1.19%)
- Taylor Wimpey (TW.) +1.20 (0.95%)
- National Grid (NG.) +8.50 (0.83%)
- Sage Group (SGE) +8.00 (0.81%)
- Imperial Brands (IMB) +11.50 (0.62%)
- Pearson (PSON) +5.40 (0.57%)
- Reckitt (RKT) +26.00 (0.49%)
Some of the losing shares were Ocado (OCDO) which fell -5.17%, Entain (ENT) losing -3.24% and International Airlines (IAG) which dropped -2.60%. Most of the falling shares came from the Retailers , undefined and Banking sector(s).
The lowest fallers were as follows: