Tue, 21st Nov 2023 10:00
At 10:00 AM, the FTSE 100 Index was down by -41.76 at 7454.6 points, a movement of -0.56%, showing a average fall in the market.
ConvaTec (CTEC) was a well traded share, with approximately £285.2m (0.062%) worth of shares changing hands.
Overall, 22.00% of the companies in the FTSE 100 Index were up, and 78.00% were down; giving a negative summary of the day so far.
Investors favourites include Coca-Cola HBC (CCH) which rose 3.83%, Admiral (ADM) rising 2.29% and Taylor Wimpey (TW.) which increased 1.35%. The majority of rising shares came from the Household Goods, Retailers and Insurance sector(s).
The biggest risers were as follows:
- Coca-Cola HBC (CCH) +80.00 (3.83%)
- Admiral (ADM) +60.00 (2.29%)
- Taylor Wimpey (TW.) +1.70 (1.35%)
- Barratt Developments (BDEV) +5.70 (1.17%)
- National Grid (NG.) +8.00 (0.78%)
- Imperial Brands (IMB) +12.00 (0.65%)
- Antofagasta (ANTO) +7.50 (0.53%)
- Melrose (MRO) +2.40 (0.46%)
- Reckitt (RKT) +24.00 (0.45%)
Some of the losing shares were Ocado (OCDO) which fell -4.77%, Entain (ENT) losing -2.54% and Croda International (CRDA) which dropped -1.65%. Most of the falling shares came from the undefined, Banking and Brokerage Services sector(s).
The lowest fallers were as follows: