Tue, 21st Nov 2023 09:00
At 09:00 AM, the FTSE 100 Index was down by -27.12 at 7469.24 points, a movement of -0.36%, showing a uncertain fall in the market.
Dechra (DPH) was a much traded share, with roughly £478.2m (0.057%) worth of shares being bought and sold.
Overall, 36.00% of the companies in the FTSE 100 Index were up, and 60.00% were down; giving a negative view of the day so far.
Some of the top risers include Coca-Cola HBC (CCH) which rose 2.73%, Admiral (ADM) rising 2.44% and Antofagasta (ANTO) which increased 0.89%. The majority of gaining shares came from the Retailers , Household Goods and Insurance sector(s).
The biggest risers were as follows:
- Coca-Cola HBC (CCH) +57.00 (2.73%)
- Admiral (ADM) +64.00 (2.44%)
- Antofagasta (ANTO) +12.50 (0.89%)
- Barratt Developments (BDEV) +4.30 (0.88%)
- Taylor Wimpey (TW.) +1.10 (0.87%)
- Imperial Brands (IMB) +16.00 (0.87%)
- National Grid (NG.) +8.50 (0.83%)
- Marks & Spencer (MKS) +1.90 (0.75%)
- Howden Joinery (HWDN) +5.00 (0.73%)
In the fallers list were Diploma (DPLM) which fell -1.91%, Entain (ENT) losing -1.75% and Ocado (OCDO) which dropped -1.64%. The majority of falling shares came from the undefined, Banking and Life Insurance sector(s).
The lowest fallers were as follows: