Fri, 2nd Jun 2017 09:45
CIRCULAR TO PRESS CORPORATION LIMITED SHAREHOLDERS
ON AMENDMENT TO COMPANY NAME BY ADDING THE WORDS "PLC" AT THE END OF THE NAME 'PRESS CORPORATION'
(Section 48 of Companies Act 2013)
Shareholders of Press Corporation Limited ("the Company") are hereby advised of the following:
1. THAT Section 48 of the Companies Act 2013 provides that the name of a public limited liability company shall end with the words 'public limited liability' or 'plc'.
2. THAT in compliance with the law, the name of the Company will change from Press Corporation Limited to "Press Corporation Plc".
3. THAT a notification has been made to the Registrar of Companies ("the Registrar") that Press Corporation Limited will in compliance with the requirements of the law now have its name end with the letters "PLC" and the Registrar has been requested to replace the Certificate of Incorporation of the Company with a certificate of incorporation bearing the amended name.
4. THAT shareholders will not be issued with new share certificates bearing the amended name. However, any new share certificates of the Company issued after the change of the Company's name has become effective will be issued under the Company's new name. All existing share certificates of the Company bearing the existing name of the Company, ie without the letters "PLC" at the end, will continue to be prima facie evidence of valid legal title to the said shares.
5. THAT this amendment to the Company's name shall take effect from the date the replacement certificate is issued.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
BENARD M W NDAU
Dated this on 30 day of May, 2017